Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars

Fantastic February Hauls!!!

Love is in the air - for fabulous hauls!!! Please share what wondrous items you picked up this month (including any candy as it is that time of the year hehe). And a big shout out to any February babies out there as well โค๏ธ Happy Birthday! Looking forward to seeing some awesome hauls from you ladies.

Image result for valentines day gifsImage result for roses gifs

Re: Fantastic February Hauls!!!

Got a couple orders today!! Super excited to try out the Stila palettes!!

Left: Matte N Metal   Right: Eyes Are The Window palette in SoulLeft: Matte N Metal Right: Eyes Are The Window palette in Soul

8093E22C-C71C-4998-81C1-39D6B6ACDCDC.jpeg

Hi @Shosh85,

I'm obsessed with those Stila palettes and your new tank top! Thanks for sharing. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel 

Thanks so much, @RaquelBT!! Itโ€™s definitely my most favorite top!๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜

@Shosh85 Nice haul!! I love those Stila palettes. Theyโ€™re so underrated in my opinion. 

I totally agree!! Thanks, @CakesCakes!! ๐Ÿ˜

Where on earth did you find that tank?  It speaks to my soul!  @Shosh85

Actually I first saw it at a little store in Leavenworth Washington when I was on a ladies retreat, (I donโ€™t live there.) I didnโ€™t end up getting it there and was so mad at myself! Then later I got it in the mail from a friend who knew I wanted it and bought it there without me knowing!! Iโ€™m pretty sure you can find it online though!! It definitely speaks to my soul as well, lol!! @heartsmyface ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜

Awwww - So sweet of your friend, @Shosh85!  Unicorn mail!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Right?!? It was definitely a nice little surprise!

P.S: I just recently learned what Unicorn Mail was! Haha! I was at TJ Maxx the other day and saw a Unicorn tape dispenser that came with rainbow tape!!โ€” my first thought was, Unicorn Mail!! Haha!! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ @Tamara76

OMG!  I love that top, girl - lol!   And I really like those Stila palettes! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 @Shosh85 @heartsmyface. Can I just tell you when I saw the notification of @Tamara76 โ€˜s comment I expected mermaid scales and glitter on this top? I LOLed when I saw the ACTUAL top. Should have known it would be tacos. Or pizza. Itโ€™s usually pizza ๐Ÿ•

LOL!   @mermadelove  As excited as I get about mermaids and narwhals, I'm all about tacos and pizza! 

Image result for tacos and pizza

@Tamara76 @mermadelove

7A7B6D9D-B8CA-4FF7-9614-8FF20FE7777F.jpeg

It is weird that that looks good to me?! Haha! 

@mermadelove @Tamara76 ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹

Nope!  Looks good to me, too!  Must be lunchtime - off to pretend my salad is pizza! ๐Ÿ˜‰  @Shosh85

@Tamara76 @Shosh85  Guess what I now want to eat?????

Image result for mermaid eating pizza gif

O.k. Y'all are making me hungry and I don't have pizza or tacos!  LOL!  Off to make dinner! ๐Ÿ˜‰   @mermadelove @Shosh85  โค๏ธ

Haha!! @mermadelove Thatโ€™s actually totally understandable, lol!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think it would be perfect if this top had glitter on it! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿคฉโœจ

I feel like I see a lot about pizza on here too, thought Iโ€™d change it up a bit, haha! ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŒฎ

@Shosh85 red glitter chili peppers!!! Lolโœจ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถโœจ

testing