Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Dynamite December Hauls 2021

Tis was the night before Christmas,

And not a creature was stirring....

(Except for those who waited & procrastinated! 😉)

796d78d17a6ed0696247ba7bcc4bbcd4.gif

c018b2d709ad2b75a7d73a61c94946ca.gif

  

tenor (20).gif

For any holiday that you celebrate this time of year, 

show us all the goodies dear. 

(Please post remaining Nov hauls in Nov thread until tomorrow Dec 1. )

Re: Dynamite December Hauls 2021

Thank you very much @WhereYouStand.

My Rose Inc sale orders came in- that was such a great deal for BF- 30% off and $10 off an order.

ROSE INC Softlight Clean Dewy Hydrating ConcealerShade lx030

#ROSE INC Brow Renew Clean Tinted Eyebrow-Growth Gel Fill 05

#Rose Inc Eye Cream- Not yet available at Sephora.

rose inc products.jpg

Eye cream, concealer, brow gelEye cream, concealer, brow gel

Mark on handMark on hand

Mark on hand covered with concealer- patted on pretty heavily with my finger.Mark on hand covered with concealer- patted on pretty heavily with my finger.

Thoughts:

The eye cream is unscented (yay!)  I've had it on for an hour and a half; it does leave a very slightly tacky feel.  The pink shade gives a very minimal camouflage of my dark circles, but every little bit counts, right?  It also has a very slight glow/sheen to it.

The concealer is unscented. Once it dried on my hand, it melted into my skin and I can't tell where the concealer stops and my untreated skin starts.  Very impressed with this!

The brow gel is unscented.  It is very fluid, and does give natural coverage.  I have a tough time finding a brow gel that covers my white brow hairs without turning them red and leaving the rest of my brow hairs dark.  This shade performed better that way than most I've tried. 

I would have to say these three products, plus the blush, are excellent.

@curlychiquita 

@Ispend2much6  Great haul!! I’ve been so curious about rose inc. 

@ather  Hope I helped!

@Ispend2much6 great hauls!!

@lmaster  Thank you!

Great review @Ispend2much6

@Loretta55  Thanks!

Nice haul, @Ispend2much6!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Yay @Ispend2much6 great haul, great staples.  i am also happy you found a concealer that impressed you. For me personally It’s hard to find a good concealer so far I’ve only tried 3 brands but haven’t yet found a good brand that I want to stick with yet 

@WhereYouStand   It is tough; almost as tough as foundation for me.  I may have used too much of this under my eye, but in office-type lighting it emphasized my under eye wrinkles.

I do like Hourglass's concealer and Estee Lauder's Double Wear concealer.  Hourglass Vanish™ Airbrush Concealer 

Estee Lauder Double Wear

@Ispend2much6 I tried it and liked it but you’re right, it’s easy to go overboard. I wish the shade range was a little better, too. The jump from between the first 3 is drastic, I couldn’t find one that really suited me.

thanks for the reccomendations @Ispend2much6  I will look into hourglass and estee Lauder 

Good to hear on this stuff @Ispend2much6 ! I wondered about the concealer. I love the brow tint also! So natural! 

@Ispend2much6 Forgot to ask you if concealer is dry at all or cakes any as some reviews have mentioned? Does not look it all from your pic and if it helps dark circles too I’d better try it! ( So far only one that works best for me on circles and best consistency is Rituel de Fille. It’s really good. )

@Sunnysmom  I would have never suspected Ritual de Fille.  I didn't even know they made a concealer.

I thought it looked like it was emphasizing the dry skin on my hand at first, but then it didn't so it must have absorbed well.

I used it on top of the eye gel, and when I went to the restroom at a restaurant tonight, it did look like it emphasized my lines.  But, in that rough type of lighting I also looked pale as a ghost, so I hope it's not accurate!

I really like the Armani's Master Corrector; I can use it by itself or it makes a better base for concealer than plain skin.  Now I need to find an under eye primer that can smooth out lines...

Me either @Ispend2much6 , I had heard some rumblings that it was good and I love it since trying it last summer sight unseen! Lol. Shades seem good too. I tried 2 that work. Bloomies has it etc tho Ulta does not. Those pesky eye lines challenge me constantly so I try to stop short of em with the concealer as I can and just blend out any that may find their way in 😖 lol. I’ll check out Rose in store sometime. Good to know on GA. I know you’ve mentioned before I think. I never have good luck with eye primers. They just seem to magnify my issues! I did try a Trish McEvoy that’s quite good since she seems to deal with more mature skin! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Let me know if u find any you do like! 💞

Yay, thanks for the feedback, @Ispend2much6! Im definitely interested in the concealer based on your review.

@Ispend2much6 ,

Success!  Finding 4 new products that you really like is a good day's work!  I need to look into Rose Inc!

@tsavorite  Then this was the easiest day's work I have ever had! lol

@Ispend2much6 That concealer is doing its job! Also awesome that the eye cream is unscented. I always find it weird that eye cream would be scented. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos277
  • 796d78d17a6ed0696247ba7bcc4bbcd4.gif
  • tenor (20).gif
  • c018b2d709ad2b75a7d73a61c94946ca.gif
  • 1201211517.jpg
  • 1201211515.jpg
  • 1201211518.jpg
  • D80CCB0D-53BF-45F8-8F27-CFC3EFA2D2B9.jpeg
  • 5069BC05-6BB9-42B4-9AC9-B53F93CD9605.jpeg
  • hauls2021-Dec-1-1.jpeg