Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Dynamite December Hauls 2021

Tis was the night before Christmas,

And not a creature was stirring....

(Except for those who waited & procrastinated! 😉)

796d78d17a6ed0696247ba7bcc4bbcd4.gif

c018b2d709ad2b75a7d73a61c94946ca.gif

  

tenor (20).gif

For any holiday that you celebrate this time of year, 

show us all the goodies dear. 

(Please post remaining Nov hauls in Nov thread until tomorrow Dec 1. )

Re: Dynamite December Hauls 2021

thank you @faeriegirl  I have pink ones shipping too! I wanted to get yellow as well but I'm on the fence because i have a lot of sneakers piling up. 

@WhereYouStand Ooh the button down looks perfect for Fall/Winter.

thanks @AznAngelLiz it's a good staple to have this time of year and i don't have many button-downs so this was great. ^_^

I just got my cyber Monday order in from Saks.  It was $101 for like $240 worth of good genes and the pink spray and deluxe sample of moisturizer. 

I already have the pink drink and I’m not really sure it does anything but since it came with the gg, I’ll keep using it until it runs out. Super happy about the price I was able to snag this from at Saks with.  This set had previously been excluded from the Sunday Riley friends and family sale, then it was 30% off at Anthropologie but Saks put it on sale for 50%. 

54F38E3A-4DCB-4EA4-ABC6-EF83008DB9EE.jpeg

Oooh, I had my eye on this one, but have too much skincare to justify more purchases, even at such a great deal! Enjoy! @itscarin 

Fabulous deal you got! @itscarin 

Great deal on Good Genes @itscarin ! I recently started using it and I’ve quite liked it. Glad you snagged it for such an awesome price.

Great haul, great bargain, @itscarin !

@itscarin At this rate they aren't good genes they're great genes!

You really scored @itscarin!

Awesome deal, @itscarin !  Enjoy!  💖💖💖

Nice haul, @itscarin!! What a deal!! Enjoy your goodies!!

That's a great set for a great price, @itscarin! I think Good Genes is a good product. I've never tried the Pink Drink, so that's good to know.

That is an awesome deal @itscarin!

You scored on that deal, @itscarin!

@itscarin  What a cute bottle!  It seems like retailers are having more extensive sales than before.  I noticed that with Charlotte Tilbury.  I made a cart during Black Friday but didn't check out.  The next day I was sent a 10% off coupon!

@itscarin looks like a great set! the holiday packaging always makes everything feel more special even though its the same product 

I think this is everything from my small Sephora sale orders, minus the samples I didn’t include in the photo. 

hauls2021-Dec-1-1.jpeg

Restocks: 

Minis of some full-sized items I already own: 

PATTERN by Tracee Ellis Ross Mini Shower Brush and PATTERN by Tracee Ellis Ross Mini Wide Tooth Comb - bought ‘em for travel purposes, but I might frequently use the mini brush at home. Sometimes my little hands have trouble controlling large (eh, full size) hairbrushes. This mini brush is not only small and agile, but also much lighter than the full size brush, yet both brushes have the same bristle length. 

Comparisons of mini vs. full size: 
Spoiler
hauls2021-Dec-1-3.jpeg
New-to-me items (plus swatches): 
Spoiler
adwoa beauty Baomint™ Moisturizing Curl Defining Cream 3.3 oz/ 94 g - gonna test this against the Curl Defining Gel soon. 

Natasha Denona Mini Xenon Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.028 oz/ 0.8 g - because I couldn’t resist any longer. Yes, I know Chromatic’s a repeat, but do you really think I’m gonna travel with my Purple - Blue 28 palette? 🤣 (That shade’s also in 5-pan palette no. 3, but I don’t have that one.) And why pack my Blackest Black single when I can pack a mini palette of it + 4 other shades instead, for variety? 

Danessa Myricks Beauty Vision Flush Blush, Eyeshadow and Lip Color Grape - Vision Flush isn't new to me (I have another shade), but the Grape shade is. It’s a nice purplish plum when sheered out, so I’ll try it as a liquid blush soon. 

Givenchy Le Rouge Metallic Lipstick 01 Sparkling Peony - another “couldn’t resist any longer” buy, especially since it was already marked down. 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Face Mask Lychee and SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Face Mask Strawberry - I think I remember liking the lychee mask… it’s been a while since I used it. Still haven’t tried the strawberry mask (not even the one Sephora kindly sent as gratis) but I figured I might as well add a couple. 

hauls2021-Dec-1-2.jpeg

Lovely haul @WinglessOne . I have the adwoa beauty Baomint™ Protect + Shine Oil Blend and I’m obsessed with the scent. I use it for hair and body, it so good! 

I forgot to say I keep postponing DM Grape but will likely cave soon. That’s so pretty!

Ohhh great haul!! @WinglessOne 

Conversation Stats
Photos277
  • 796d78d17a6ed0696247ba7bcc4bbcd4.gif
  • tenor (20).gif
  • c018b2d709ad2b75a7d73a61c94946ca.gif
  • 1201211517.jpg
  • 1201211515.jpg
  • 1201211518.jpg
  • D80CCB0D-53BF-45F8-8F27-CFC3EFA2D2B9.jpeg
  • 5069BC05-6BB9-42B4-9AC9-B53F93CD9605.jpeg