Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 Trade

Boxes are scheduled to ship starting January 15, 2020. For trades please post pics of what you will trade and what you are looking for. Please remember that Sephora doesn’t support selling of items. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets next month. Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021
B96D8EF1-EC91-4F27-960D-3BBBED1523A3.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 Trade

Would you consider the CharTil Light Cream for a Sonia G Brush and Hourglass Confessions Duo? 

@sefpdx, which Sonia G brush is it? (trying to see if it's a dupe of one I already have)  if it's not one I have, I'd probably trade for the brush and the HoliFrog.

Also it’s the Sacred C Brightening Powder Wash

It’s the jumbo blender. 

@sefpdx knuckles, I have one of those...😞  at least we tried...

Bummer. Love CharTil and her light cream is so much better for my oily skin. 

@sefpdx, I PM'ed you a few days ago.  Would you still be interested in the CT light magic cream?

Sorry did t see it! Yes I would! How do we do that though?

totally feel that.  I have oily/combo skin, too.  anyway, hope you can successfully trade for it with someone else!

Would u consider trading the WG pencil? I have a few items listed in my thread... was thinking maybe the Kitsch roller or the Good Molecules diiscoloration serum?

Hi @diannkaye! So I already have a roller and a lot of serums waiting to be used up. 😔 But thanks for your interest! 

Here is what i got..having trouble posting pics i keep getting error message. Still wont let me, if you are interested in anything DM me and hopefully I can upload directly to you

Oribe gold lust all over oil

Kitsch face roller *

Wayne Goss lip pencil natural berry

Sonia g smooth buffer brush

Givenchy prisme libre loose powder 1 pastel * SWAPPED

R & Co Spiritualize dry shampoo mist*

Good molecules discoloration correcting serum *

Anastasia Aurora glow kit*

Tom ford visionnaire eye quad 

Hollifrog shasta AHA refining acidwash SWAPPED

Anything with an * willing to swap or sell

I have swapped on this thread for the past few years and it’s all worked out well, hope that will continue

I just posted what I received.  Anything you might want to trade your Tom Ford quad for?

Let me sleep on it. I keep changing my mind on the TF.. and how are tou getting your pic to post? I keep getting errors

I think I will end up keeping the TF..thanks tho.

still cannot post a pic, get an html error message.

The Givenchy powder has been swapped.

@diannkaye  Sometimes when I have trouble posting pictures, I can change the size of the picture from actual size to either large or medium and it will work.

@SportyGirly125 Thank you for starting the thread! I hope I don't feel the need to trade anything lol. Are there any rules on how to trade? I have seen people post what they want to trade and then sometimes mention what they would like to them trade for.

Also, asking anyone who reads this but do you have any tips on how to do this "safely" I have never traded online with anyone before. I remember reading one horror story about a woman who swatched and used the items she swapped and then took brand new items from someone. 

@hersheykisseslv there isn’t any rules on how to trade. 

I’m not sure how to trade safely. I would assume for me I would only trade with someone who is active on here and who has done trades before or who has done a gift exchange. 

There used to be a safe trade thread on Sephora.  I had a wonderful safe trade with someone years ago and we recommended each other and put each other on the list of safe traders. But I tried to find the list last year and it was gone. My good trades have taken pictures of the box with the items in it . They also took pictures of the shipping orders so I could track the package. We also communicated through email and Personal messages on Sephora . This  helps to give you an idea what the person is like. . Most of my trades were excellent except for one,  where the person I traded with had swatched the lip palette. I had reservations about trading with that person after communicating with her, I should have trusted my gut feelings. I also looked up the person’s profile on Sephora. My great trades had lots of posts in several groups. The girl who sent the swatched palette had no posts on any thread except the trade thread.

Thank you that sounds good! 

@SportyGirly125 yaaaaaaay!! Trade thread 🙌💗

234 Replies
Photos68
  • B96D8EF1-EC91-4F27-960D-3BBBED1523A3.jpeg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • E45ED340-80D2-457C-8B84-E1FAA3D3B879.jpeg
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_3123.jpeg