Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 Trade

Boxes are scheduled to ship starting January 15, 2020. For trades please post pics of what you will trade and what you are looking for. Please remember that Sephora doesn’t support selling of items. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets next month. Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021
B96D8EF1-EC91-4F27-960D-3BBBED1523A3.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 Trade

I have a Sonia G Blender Pro and am interested in swapping for your Sonia G pencil pro. I have another comment with other items I'm trading as well. Let me know if you're interested!

@keleybean  I can sympathize with you on how difficult it is to post pictures here. It took me a long time to post a picture and I’m still not sure how I did it.  I do recognize your name from both of us being on the safe traders list. I’m amazed I remembered it but I always thought it was cute and I have a lot of friends named Kelly!

I know you are looking for a Starry Eyes to Hypnotize pallet for your Pillowtalk. I hope you find that trade, but if you don’t please look at my list and see if there is anything you might want to trade for!. I’d like CT pallets, ND pallets,WG eyeshadows or lippies and Sonja G brushes. Good luck finding what you want.

@keleybean  This are the items I have for trade for the Pillowtalk palette or Sonia G brush

~Lina Choo The Great Artist Matte 4 Mini Lipstick set $55 (Traded)

-Holifrog brightening powder wash $44

~Good molecules caffeine hydrogel patches ( 60). 

image0.jpeg

Here are the items I have up for trade

Wayne Goss - Weightless Veil Blush Palette in Bright Poppy (too Dark for me)- $45

Kitsch Facial Roller in Jade - $24 

Lina Choo - Great Artist Velvet Matte Lipstick in Van Gogh 36 - $32

Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Set in Iridescent - $25

Possibly Up for Trade - Depending on trade 

Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette - The Queen of Glow - $53

Let me know if you are interested in any of the items 

I feel like I got pretty lucky this year with an overall value of $437. However... Beautylish sent me the same palette as last year (such a bummer) so I definitely don't need 2! That's the Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes to Hypnotize. I also go the Hourglass Sculpture face palette which I really don't need. I'm going to just hold on to the rest of my items...I accidentally swatched my WG lipstick, and don't want it, but I know it's been opened. I did not open the other 2 items up for swap. I am open to trading for any Natasha Denona palette!

thanks!

I happily trade the CT pallet for my ND Love Pallet.

@Virtuallars sorry that you got repeats but under normal circumstances that would be a killer bag!

Are you by any chance interested in the Pillow Talk version of the same size CT large palette? Let me know- Thanks! 

@KeeRee  Sorry! I was able to find a trade already. Good luck!

Just got my shipment, best XL box yet! I already have the Tom Ford eyeshadow quad in Badass, though, and would be up for trading, not sure what I’m looking for but anything (or things) of fair value. 

I’ve been a community member for years and have participated in other trades, and I can ship out immediately. 

EDIT: Item has been traded! I love this community, I feel so much better trading with fellow beauty lovers than putting things up for sale on other sites because I know this beautiful quad is going to a good home, lol

Hi @LCResz I just got my box this weekend, and got a couple dupes. I would totally trade for your Tom Ford Badass. My dupes available are the Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes to Hypnotize or the Hourglass Sculpture palette. Please let me know if you're interested!

@Virtuallars I’d be happy to trade for the Hourglass Sculpture palette! I had planned on getting it during the Space NK sale earlier but I missed out! Please send me a PM and we’ll trade info if you still have the Hourglass available!

Hi Everyone,

I have the following items up for trade from my Beautylish XL 

~Lina Choo The Great Artist Matte Mini Lipstick $55(Traded)

-Holifrog brightening powder wash $44

~Good molecules caffeine hydrogel patches ( 60). 

I live in The United States ( Florida) . All items are unswatched and still in the box. I have traded Beautylish bags for several years as well as being active in the beauty insider community.

@Imightneedthis, if you haven't traded the eye patches yet, would you be interested in trading that for my ABH lipstick in "Hollywood" and R+Co dry shampoo mist?

@aretsuya  Thank you for the offer but all my items have been traded! Good luck on trading for items you want! 

@aretsuya  Thank you for the offer but all my items have been traded! Good luck on trading for items you want! 

I sent you a PM about trading your TF Badass quad for my Hourglass Sculpture palette. 😊

@twinlotus39  Thank you for your offer but I had already traded my TF Badass to someone else. Hopefully, you got my pm. Good luck . I hope you find the trade you are looking for!

My Beautylish XL bagMy Beautylish XL bag

Hi All!

I have these 5 things to trade. I would really like the Wayne Goss Moonstone palette, but I am open! Let me know if you are interested in trading for anything!

*Charlotte Tilbury: Goddess Cleansing Ritual Duo $46

*Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Mini: Sculpture Unlocked $40.60 ($58)

*Good Molecules: Yerba Mate Wake Up Eye Gel $6

*HoliFrog: Shasta AHA Refining Acid Wash $36

*Briogeo: Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask $36

IMG_2131.jpeg

Hi I have the Wayne Goss palette in pearl moonstone, would you be willing to trade it for the Hourglass palette?

Photos68
  • B96D8EF1-EC91-4F27-960D-3BBBED1523A3.jpeg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • E45ED340-80D2-457C-8B84-E1FAA3D3B879.jpeg
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_3123.jpeg
  • 58166AF0-44EA-4683-BDD0-FD9CF3EACBD8.jpeg
  • A05AFEF5-D1E1-4572-BD62-71FBDD076A1A.jpeg
  • 9FFE7CC4-B004-487F-BF4C-64340226D49B.jpeg
  • IMG_7113-min.png
  • 20210118_165541.jpg