Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Admirable August Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating all the August Hauls and August babes (like me!) by sharing your pics of your purchases for the month! 🙂

Card-Hello-August-2015.png

July Hauls can be found here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Jubilant-July-Hauls-2019/m-p/4823457/highlight/true#M184...

Re: Admirable August Hauls 2019!

Thanks @itsfi  they are pretty reds 🥰

@2manyperfumes  wow you have tons of nail polishes!

Yup that’s a whole other issue @ather 😂

@2manyperfumes  lipstick and nail polish obsessions!!

Oh yeah 😉

Great colors, @2manyperfumes!

Great colors, @2manyperfumes!

Re: Great colors, @2manyperfumes!

Thank you @curlychiquita ❤️

Nice haul @2manyperfumes!

Thank you @faeriegirl 🥰

@2manyperfumes great color selection 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 🥰

Sally’s BeautySally’s BeautyBeginning of August while I was looking for birthday presentsBeginning of August while I was looking for birthday presentsWinners and Sally’s (with txs $20)Winners and Sally’s (with txs $20)BOGO (free) with a skirt-shorts that we’re also on sale under $20BOGO (free) with a skirt-shorts that we’re also on sale under $20I ordered online so these just came in now ❤️  It looks like so much but the lipsticks were between $4.50 (under $10), 2 palettes were $12/ea - shipping came out to $15 in total.  Frugal hauls except I blew it with my MAC lipsticks.  

5 lipsticks (one is in my purse) 2 lipliners5 lipsticks (one is in my purse) 2 liplinersThe sale was just too goodThe sale was just too goodTomboy, Old Fashion, Dark Room,Catsuit, Blow, liners Headbang & EdibleTomboy, Old Fashion, Dark Room,Catsuit, Blow, liners Headbang & Edible

@2manyperfumes ,

You were busy!  Great hauls!  Pretty pink top!  So soft!

Thank you @tsavorite 🥰 many birthdays this month meant I was out hunting for presents and of course would find stuff for myself in the process ☺️

Wow ! ❤️❤️❤️ Your haul @2manyperfumes ! We both love lipsticks and nail polishes ! I have to get a few Melt lipsticks in Tomboy, Old Fashioned, Novelty and By Starlight. The liquid lipstick in Chick Habit ! I think that we love the same colors ( purples and greens ) 💜💚 !

Thanks @keana1 ❤️ Yes I love my greens, purples, browns, orange, yellows and reds lol.  I’m not a pink girl and blues can scare me.  Pink lipstick is okay.  Hmmm I’m going to check out novelty and by starlight haaa.  Love Melt for their edgy shades.  

Same here @2manyperfumes ! Love unconventional lipstick and nail polish colors! 

Wow, what a haul!  Can't wait to see those in circulation. @2manyperfumes 

Thanks @l8totheparty 🥰

@2manyperfumes  Woe awesome haul!! You must have a whole room just to keep your lipsticks!! How many do you have??

Thanks @ather ❤️ I have a small little area in my bedroom for my makeup so I use a lot of organizers and stackable boxes.  I don’t know how many I have - I started with 100 for the challenge and I think there are probably 40-50 more.  Nowhere near some of the other ladies’ mind blowing collections lol we know who they are on the lipstick challenge.  

All the liquid lipsticks and glosses plus some KVD and Huda bulletsAll the liquid lipsticks and glosses plus some KVD and Huda bulletsAll my bullet style lipsticks in these stackableAll my bullet style lipsticks in these stackable

1,979 Replies
testing