Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Admirable August Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating all the August Hauls and August babes (like me!) by sharing your pics of your purchases for the month! 🙂

Card-Hello-August-2015.png

July Hauls can be found here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Jubilant-July-Hauls-2019/m-p/4823457/highlight/true#M184...

Admirable August Hauls 2019!

HBD @scott1251! So I went back and forth and caved and picked up the Chikuhodo x Beautylish travel brush set. I'm not gonna lie, I don't think they are essential and I have other brushes, but I just wanted something new so badly and this is TECHNICALLY my first set of high end brushes, soooooo... I bought 'em.

Re: Admirable August Hauls 2019!

So beautiful 

They look gorgeous,  @danielledanielle!

Looooove Chikuhodo brushes @danielledanielle! The handles on this set are gorgeous! 🙂

Oh wow, those are beautiful, @danielledanielle ! I have never bought “fancy” brushes - I feel like once you do then you’re a real makeup artist, haha!

Ha, I can't attest to feeling that way, but they are nice to have.

@danielledanielle enjoy your beautiful brushes 

Those are so beautiful @danielledanielle enjoy

Nice haul @danielledanielle! Those brushes look so pretty!

Stopped by my local Kiehl’s store because they were having an event this weekend to celebrate National Avocado Day and the launch of their new Avocado mask which I already own. They have the cutest displays to take a selfie and are giving away a tote with a $75 purchase.  My son claimed the stickers. Team Avocado 🥑 I went to pick up travel size items. 

So cute. I wanted to take them home.So cute. I wanted to take them home.

6D2D4F7C-4012-429B-AA9F-13AC2E0DD328.jpeg

C5E40D42-6C69-4658-BF28-EB6AE8B723FC.jpeg

I want a wall of these.I want a wall of these.

From Net a Porter. Came in a lovely box. Smells so good and cleans my Artis brushes so wellFrom Net a Porter. Came in a lovely box. Smells so good and cleans my Artis brushes so well

Such cute pics!!

Thr Kiehl's event sounds so fun, @SportyGirly125! Enjoy your new products!

@curlychiquita thank you 

Those selfie sticks and avocado themed gwps are sooo cute @SportyGirly125! How are you liking their new avocado wash off mask? I picked up a sample but haven't gotten around to using it yet. I've wondered about that sheet mask, too!

@itsfi I tried the Avocado mask once. The texture was not what I was expecting. It wasn’t creamy and easy to apply but it did work and my skin did feel hydrated. The sheet mask I am saving for the hospital. 

@SportyGirly125  OMG those stickers and bag are so cute!  That is a nice haul.  I think I would be tempted to eat the avocado mask rather than wear it. LOL

@MCSSavvy thank you. 

So so cute!! Awesome haul @SportyGirly125 

@lmaster thank you. Getting prepared for my hospital stay next month. 

@SportyGirly125 it's getting so close!! Can't wait to see sweet Bic baby🌺

I love that eye cream, but they need to sell those avocad...

I love their avocado eye cream, and agreed they need to sell those avocado characters and stickers too.

15 Replies
testing