cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide: Your Ultimate Top 10 Gift Ideas

Community Chosen Gift List Products Top 10.jpg

REMINDER: Our Holiday Hooray event is back 12/5 - 12/17 (starting 12/4 for Rouge!) and every Beauty Insider member gets a discount! Don’t forget—the higher your tier, the bigger the savings! Check out our FAQs here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Holiday-Hooray-2019-FAQs/m-p/5067728

The Community has spoken, and it's time to start revealing the products you collectively chose as this year's best of the best in holiday gifting! And this post is just the beginning...

Recently we surveyed the BIC for a wide variety of holiday gift ideas (some of them very specific) and we were blown away by the extreme detail, time, and effort that went into your submissions. We know the holiday season is young, but it's never too early to start shopping, so we're ready to start sharing out the gifts that made the Community Chosen cut!

First up: your ULTIMATE top 10 gift ideas of 2019! These gifts were the most suggested across every category. No surprise here: you all have excellent taste. 😉

1. NATASHA DENONA - Metropolis Eyeshadow Paletteand NATASHA DENONA - Mini Gold Eyeshadow Palette

2. PAT McGRATH LABS Blitz Astral Quad Eyeshadow Palette Ritualistic Rose

3. OLAPLEX - Holiday Hair Fix Set

4. SEPHORA COLLECTION - Holy Sheet Mask & Self Care Set

5. BRIOGEO - Don't Despair, Repair!™ Honey Moisture Deep Conditioning Mask

6. LANEIGE - Kiss Me All Day

7. DRUNK ELEPHANT - Shelf-Respect™ Day Kit and DRUNK ELEPHANT - Shelf- Control™ Night Kit (How do you choose?)

8. HOURGLASS - Ambient Lighting Edit Face Palette – Ghost

9. CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Hot Lips 2 Mini Lip Set

10. BITE BEAUTY - All Agave 3-Piece Lip Care Set

Looking for more gift ideas? We're celebrating *5 Days of Gift Lists!* Each day, we'll be sharing a new curated list based on your gift recommendations for every category. Check out the lists below:

Reply below and let us know which holiday gifts you're scooping up this season!

Re: Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide: Your Ultimate Top 10 Gift Ideas

I'm so bummed that I did not receive my notification card of the sale until 4 days after my tier could use the discount code. Living in Alaska we have a delay at times in receiving postal mail. 😞

Yup, I've got to say I agree with all of these choices! 🙂 These are basically most all of my favorite brands (and I naturally voted for many of these...hehe).

Anonymous Insider

I love this, please bring it

drhdthdf.jpg

RE: Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide: Your Ultimate Top 10 Gift Ideas

I agree with the Huda Mercury Retrograde palette. I think their obsessions palettes would be a nice stocking stuffer. They’re nicely priced, small enough to fit in a stocking and come with amazing colors. I have the sapphire and emerald ones and love them. The ruby and amethyst are on my list too.

Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide: Your Ultimate Top 10 Gift Ideas

I think the Huda Mercury Retrograde palette would be the most lovely gift to find under the tree! the mini nude obsessions would make such a fun stocking stuffer too. also the Fenty diamond rollerball is so tiny but it would be so cute to find in your stocking! It's almost like a tiny little glitter snow globe 😄

RE: Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide: Your Ultimate Top 10 Gift Ideas

Such a fun exercise! And gal (or guy) would be lucky to receive a gift from this list 🥰

I don’t have great taste I guess 😂 nothing I selected ended up on the list. I really went outside the box lol 

Nonsense 😂😉🤣 Whatever you picked, I think they are definitely worth picking. I wasn’t fast enough but look liked whatever I would pick are definitely not here and most of them are sold out 😘😘 I know you’re fabulous regardless ❤️

@GG84 We're just getting started! Starting this week we'll be rolling out all the curated gift lists -- these were just the products that were recommended the most across allll the categories. Stay tuned - we'll be linking them here so be sure to check back! 🙂

@GG84 not true! just had to be recommended by a few of our BICers to be included ❤️

RE: Re: Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide: Your Ultimate Top 10 Gift Ideas

@GG84 same, like this includes things *I* want, but my f&f aren’t makeup junkies so their tastes are totally different from what’s on this list 😄

Fantastic selections, but I expect nothing less from the great tastes within BIC.

And one can NEVER go wrong with Pat McGrath 😉

Got the Pat McGrath and The Olaplex for myself. So blown away by the Olaplex, I think I need to get the set for my Daughter!

RE: Re: Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide: Your Ultimate Top 10 Gift Ideas

@labrat1996 that olaplex set is a great value and really works wonders! I’m considering it for my sister for Xmas

Here are swatches of the Smashbox Cosmic Celebration set.  It's so gorgeous, $39, and even a better deal with the sale discount!  https://www.sephora.com/product/cosmic-celebration-3-palette-shooting-star-set-P450872?icid2=product...

814E8988-99DC-4B28-8F3F-B83F8127C251.jpeg

C402669A-376F-4089-AC45-7D887D26BAE7.jpeg

CE71709D-83BC-4D57-BAF7-1EEBFF2B9911.jpeg

9DE48327-4EBD-4AB3-A093-5076B650ABDE.jpeg

@RebeccaBT   Is this a good place to share swatches of  the seasonal gifts?  It might help someone make a decision.  Thanks!

@Ispend2much6 yes yes yes! Love that idea.

What great ideas! I am definitely purchasing a few of these as gifts! 

Best,
Rebecca

There are so many wonderful gift ideas on site it's hard to choose.  I found even more after I handed in my list. Of course I did.

I have to say, I'm a little shocked that no Fresh items made it onto the top ten list. Their gift sets are so pretty and are at various price points.

@Ispend2much6  I agree with you on the Fresh products! I put the FRESH - Enchanted Essentials Gift Set on my form submission since I think it’ll make for a great universal gift 🙂

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • 814E8988-99DC-4B28-8F3F-B83F8127C251.jpeg
  • C402669A-376F-4089-AC45-7D887D26BAE7.jpeg
  • CE71709D-83BC-4D57-BAF7-1EEBFF2B9911.jpeg
  • 9DE48327-4EBD-4AB3-A093-5076B650ABDE.jpeg
  • Community Chosen Gift List Products Top 10.jpg
  • drhdthdf.jpg
testing