Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Community Chosen Holiday Gift Ideas 2019: Gifts for Some of the Most Important People in Your Life – Including You!

5 Sephora Gifts for the Men in Your LifeCommunity chosen gift guide_male products.jpg

The Sephora love is real, regardless of gender identity. While many think Sephora is only a haven for females, this is simply untrue – but you may not realize it at first! We offer great gifts for the men in your life like your Dad, boyfriend, husband or BFF! From beard care to a cologne set, we’ve collected some great gifting recommendations from our Community gifting experts.

• JACK BLACK - The King of Jacks™
  • TOM FORD - Conditioning Beard Oil
  • KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Men's Skincare Starter Kit
  • CLARISONIC SKINCARE - Mia Men Facial Cleansing Skincare Device with Charcoal Brush Head
  • SEPHORA FAVORITES - Holiday Cologne Sampler

5 of the Best Holiday Gifts for In-Laws, Parents and Other Family Members

Community chosen gift guide_parents+family products.jpg

Who doesn’t love getting together with their loved ones during the holidays? So many of us fill our social calendars with countless festive activities with our families and friends that feel just like family. There may be events where you are gifting your parents and grandparents, or simply do not want to show up empty-handed at your in-laws'. This list of Community chosen gifts will have you covered.

• JO MALONE LONDON - Peony & Blush Suede Cologne
  • FRESH - Unmask The Magic Gift Set
  • L'OCCITANE - Rifle Paper Co. Shea Butter Discovery Kit
  • VOLUSPA - Mini Candle Trio - Nissho-Soleil, Baltic Amber, French Cade & Lavender
  • Slip Silk Sleepmask Navy

5 Self-Care Sephora Items to Gift Yourself this HolidayCommunity chosen gift guide_selfcare products.jpg

We know, we know… The holidays are all about giving back and focusing on others but it would be a miss not to treat yourself at this busy time! You are probably overloading your schedule with more social events than usual and running around to prepare so it’s important to pause for a little “me-time.” This list of Community chosen products are recommended to remind you to take the time to care for your skin or simply decompress during the busy winter months.

Do you see your recommendation on our list? If your ideas didn't make the cut, be sure to leave them in a response below! 

Re: Community Chosen Holiday Gift Ideas 2019: Gifts for Some of the Most Important People in Your Life – Including You!

That L'Occitane set looks great!  And I am seriously thinking about getting the Slip Pillowcase for myself 🙂

Re: Community Chosen Holiday Gift Ideas 2019: Gifts for Some of the Most Important People in Your Life – Including You!

Of course you need some self-care after all the shopping you'll be doing... That HERBIVORE - Self Love Body Ritual Kit really hits the nail on the head, and the packaging is so pretty. I personally have no problem reminding myself to take some "me" time (ha), but it makes a great gift for someone you know who needs to make more of a "ritual" out of treating themselves.

Love the idea of the cologne sampler! I typically try to buy my man a new fragrance every Christmas but am struggling to find a good one this year. The sampler might be the way to go. 😄

@Asche Right? Guys can be so finicky too (or the complete opposite) so give him the hard work of deciding! 🤣

I get my Aunt the VOLUSPA White Cypress Holiday Diffuser or VOLUSPA Mini Candle Trio - French Cade, Goji & Lychee 3 x 4 oz/ 113g every year! I rotate the fragrances or product, but it's always a big hit, especially since she entertains more than any person I know. 

I got my husband beard oil last year and will probably do KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Men's Skincare Starter Kit this year. (avert your eyes, honey!)

My mother-in-law loves doing yard work and so I'll probably get her some SEPHORA COLLECTION - Hand Masks as a gift this year. 

Love these lists!!

RE: Community Chosen Holiday Gift Ideas 2019: Gifts for Some of the Most Important People in Your Life – Including You!

Great list @TeamBIC! Adding more things to my wish list.

@TeamBIC Glad to see more of my favorites making the list. 

Glad to see some of my suggestions! 

My husband loves Kiehl's, I think slip pillowcases should be a basic need 😄

I am actually very tempted by the Slip set with the eye mask and hair ties too!

SLIP - Ultimate Beauty Sleep Collection

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 40 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos3
  • Community chosen gift guide_parents+family products.jpg
  • Community chosen gift guide_selfcare products.jpg
  • Community chosen gift guide_male products.jpg
testing