Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

good girl

what is the difference of the good girl Carolina herrera perfume? I've seen them in the heel bottle in blue, clear blue, and a glittery pink. They same like they're all the same fragrance floral type. Is the only difference the design? I wanna make sure before I buy it. 

Tags:

Re: good girl

@reyrosie11 This gets a bit complicated. Usually when the bottle and name of a perfume is different, it is a different variation of the original release called a flanker. For example, the Gucci Bloom has many different versions featuring different notes and flowers but similar to the original.

The gold Herrera is not a flanker. It is just a different, collector's bottle and the formula is the same. There are other collector's bottles with a different bottle but the same formula. One with polka dots and so on.

However, there are also Good Girl flanker releases and these do have different formulas. The light version, which has an ombre bottle that's black at the heel and clear at the toe, is not the same as the original. It is lighter and more floral in character.

I would recommend researching each bottle before purchasing.

@pocketvenus I always get confused by the various j'Ador fragrances at Ulta!

@greeneyedgirl107 It can definitely be hard keeping up with flankers sometimes!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing