Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Team BIC is coming to SEPHORiA 2019 and will be hosting a Community Café at The Sephora Stop-In!

CommunityCafe_withWinkyAvatar.png

Hello BIC! SEPHORiA: House of Beauty is right around the corner and we could not be more thrilled to make this special announcement! This year we are hosting a Community Café inside The Sephora Stop-In, Sephora’s NEW pop-up unit that will travel the country, offering exciting beauty experiences. That’s right, SEPHORiA: House of Beauty would not feel like home without Community!

We heard the feedback from many of you last year about wanting to have a dedicated Community space for anyone to meet up with each other, mingle, and relax! We are excited because not only do we get to see, meet, and HUG many of you in real life but because it is also a wonderful opportunity to share a bit about the happiest place on the Internet: The BIC! It’s a chance for us to welcome everyone and teach those who might not be so familiar with Community what we’re all about (a big beauty loving family).

The Sephora Stop-In featuring the Beauty Insider Community Café will be located outside near the entrance to SEPHORiA – you won’t be able to miss us! You can expect fun Community vibes, plenty of photo ops, refreshments, backyard games, and the perfect place to power up for your day, gather all your SEPHORiA friends, or take a break. @LexBT,@BrendaBT,@CarolBT, and @KatieBT are hoping to see you all there!

Will we see you at the Community Café inside The Sephora Stop-In? Please Tell!

RE: Re: Team BIC is coming to SEPHORiA 2019 and will be hosting a Community Café at The Sephora Stop-In!

Yes!!! I cannot wait to meet you either!! This is going to be amazing! See you soon! @Tamara76

Re: RE: Re: Team BIC is coming to SEPHORiA 2019 and will be hosting a Community Café at The Sephora Stop-In!

OMG @bem564 I didn't realize you were coming to Sephoria!  I cannot wait to meet you, girl! ❤️ 

Re: Team BIC is coming to SEPHORiA 2019 and will be hosting a Community Café at The Sephora Stop-In!

@danielledanielle@marydiva@ClassyPea, and @KberlyJson!   

Please tag anyone else we may have missed and share the love for this Session 1 photo op with our Sephora video team. 

Re: Team BIC is coming to SEPHORiA 2019 and will be hosting a Community Café at The Sephora Stop-In!

I may not be going to Sephoria but I am really excited too! 🙂

I got invited by  TeamBIC to attend the Sephoria BIC community meetup after Session 2!!!  They are way too generous and sweet to invite me.  I cannot believe it and am still in shock!!! 

I can't wait to meet  @KatieBT  @LexBT  @CarolBT @BrendaBT @Mcakes  @Anastasiya13 @Tamara76 @danielledanielle @ElleElleG @gonerogue and everyone else going since I can only tag 10 🙂 Squeeeee!

happy so excited GIF

Thank you for the tag @Buootiful and @CarolBT !

Same here; I can't make it to Sephoria since I'm going to be sightseeing and visiting friends (and will likely be underdressed for the meetup...), but TeamBIC was so nice to send me an invite, as well! I'm beyond excited!

@Buootiful  Yay!!! I cannot wait to meet you!  I will definitely be at the meet-up Sat. night!!! xoxoxoxo

@Buootiful  Oooo yay. I cant wait. It will be so much fun, and a great group of gals.

I am sooooooooooooo excited just a few more days! Cant wait to see everyone!! ITS HERE!!!

so excited.gif

SUPER excited to see you all at the Cafe this weekend!

happy so excited GIF

can't wait for the Sephoria event! Community Cafe is such a great idea by the way! so excited to meet everyone there! @LexBT,@BrendaBT,@CarolBT @KatieBT @LexBT,@BrendaBT,@CarolBT @KatieBT

Yay, cant wait to meet up with all you amazing ladies in person finally. I will be at both session 1 and 2. Going solo, so please do come up to me too if you see me.

I'll be at both too! VIP at Session 1 and GA at Session 2.. see you there:)

@Anastasiya13  @sunkissedblush  I'll be at both also! 😄

@jen143xo we definitely need to meet! will DM you now!

@jen143xo  Ooo yay, we will definitely see each other then.

hey, I'm going solo as well and attending sessions 1,2,3! let's meet there so that we are not alone lol 

@sunkissedblush  Hey, that sounds great. I send you a PM.

I can't wait to meet you guys!!

Yass! Can’t wait to see everyone!

A4063660-FCC4-4821-BAFF-65CCA8BABB5B.gif

Team BIC is coming to SEPHORiA 2019 and will be hosting a Community Café at The Sephora Stop-In!

Cool, I get to meet y'all, live and in color! Kinda surreal.
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • CommunityCafe_withWinkyAvatar.png
  • A4063660-FCC4-4821-BAFF-65CCA8BABB5B.gif
  • so excited.gif
testing