Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Sephoria 2024 Atlanta, Georgia

Sephoria 2024…..will be in Atlanta, Georgia. Who will be attending this year?  I won’t be able to make it again this year 😔

Rouge presale as announced on IG will be 7/16/2024. 

https://www.sephoria.com

IMG_8196.jpeg

SEPHORiA is a global annual rendezvous specially created to celebrate the world of beauty. Starting in Atlanta (Sept 27-28th), in person events will also take place in Paris (Oct 4-5th), Shanghai (Oct 24-27th), and new locations Rio de Janeiro (Nov 1-3rd) and Dubai (Nov 6-8th).

Re: Sephoria 2024 Atlanta, Georgia

Thanks to the most talented @itsfi  for these great shots of me… snacking & napping😝 

IMG_2830.jpeg

 we we supposed to share?  

IMG_2787.jpeg

IMG_2781.jpeg

IMG_2744.jpeg

 you want me to sit here for a photo? 

IMG_2743.jpeg

 oh gosh this is comfy!  

IMG_2737.jpeg

I love this photo so much!!!!  We’ve got our serious newspaper reader, mama having some tea and a mischievous child stealing cookies!  We’re a perfect nuclear family! @danielledanielle 

IMG_2797.jpeg

IMG_2792.jpeg

 we found a nice dark place to rest!  

IMG_2791.jpeg

IMG_2790.jpeg

 satisfying! 

@heartsmyface So many great photos!!! @itsfi is an amazing photographer and you, @sister13 and @danielledanielle are beautiful models!

@Mellmars1185  Thanks!  ha I just realized what a great shot the K18 one truly is with the K18 sample peaking out of the swag bag! @itsfi  nice job! 

You and the swag did all the work @heartsmyface! I just point the camera and shoot, hoping I’m not photobombing the shots 😬 with my fingers, feet, etc. 😝 

Awesome and fun Luxe lifestyle magazine shoot @heartsmyface @sister13 @danielledanielle 😍

@Buootiful  Thank you!  I love that everyone instinctfully knew the mission and took on their character. 

Thanks! @Buootiful 

@heartsmyface Such wonderful photos!!! ❤️ Love the one with all 3 of you. 

Dear Sephora  can I product test your stuff 

@Samtian  the group photos are always the best but the MM setup was pure art!  
There are more group photos but we have yet to figure out which ones are our favourites. 

@heartsmyface @itsfi great pics!

@greeneyedgirl107  thanks!  I just had fun and @itsfi did all the work! 

You are stunning @heartsmyface! And make posing for photos look so effortless and fuuuun! Always so much fun to play at SEPHORiA with you. 

Ohhhh! That Maison Margiela booth was beautiful. I loved the tie-in with the product giveaway (their new Afternoon Delight gourmand scent) and the layout and setup of their booth. I loooove the photo with you, @sister13 and @danielledanielle 😘 at their booth. Fabulous models, fabulous ambassadors! 

@itsfi  I love that @sister13 called ahead and planned that dress just for this booth!  That is definitely what happened right?  

@heartsmyface, had to be that or @sister13  owns the MM cafe. Ooouh! Walking around checking on how everyone is doing. You three look so fab in the photo. ❤️❤️❤️

Of course I did @heartsmyface ! @danielledanielle is just so cool! Thanks for describing our family.

I really liked the new fragrance Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Afternoon Delight Eau de Toilette with Vanilla & Sandalwood - I gotta pull out my samples and give it a real test without so many competing fragrances, haha. Great pic @itsfi  !

lol, at one point I had so many scents on I couldn’t tell what I was wearing @sister13. If you gave MM coffee break, it pairs really well with afternoon delight. The whole gourmand theme with that coupling is on point! I had a good time chatting with the brand reps about fragrance pairings. It was a lot of fun taking pics - all of you are so great at it! 😊 

@itsfi We need a vial of coffee grounds next time!  (Did we say this last year?) 

I realized that there were many things I forgot to pack this time @heartsmyface. I came home and on my table there were a handful of things that I completely left here. 😝 Starting my packing list for SEPHORiA 2025 now. Too soon? 🧐 Naaaahhhh. 

- coffee grounds. (Must fit in really small clear handbag) 

@itsfi  We can just throw a scoop into a tea bag!  Bonus- the clear purse will smell wonderful! 

Your pics truly showed what a great time you had at Sephoria! @heartsmyface I agree, looks like Sephora needs bigger swag bags. How about a suitcase: 🤣

Buootiful_0-1728083472897.jpeg

1 Reply
testing