Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Sephoria 2024 Atlanta, Georgia

Sephoria 2024…..will be in Atlanta, Georgia. Who will be attending this year?  I won’t be able to make it again this year 😔

Rouge presale as announced on IG will be 7/16/2024. 

https://www.sephoria.com

IMG_8196.jpeg

SEPHORiA is a global annual rendezvous specially created to celebrate the world of beauty. Starting in Atlanta (Sept 27-28th), in person events will also take place in Paris (Oct 4-5th), Shanghai (Oct 24-27th), and new locations Rio de Janeiro (Nov 1-3rd) and Dubai (Nov 6-8th).

Re: Sephoria 2024 Atlanta, Georgia

I’ve never been I’d love to go! ♥️ Is it worth the hype? Anyone here been before?

Sephoria 2024 was supposed to be my first Sephoria and session 1 was canceled. Hurricane Helen interfered with building prep. 🤥 I wish the email from Sephora said that instead of telling us something happened to the building over night. I would’ve kept driving! Instead, I just turned around. 😩 I hope they pick a better month, next year. Sephoria would due better in mid-October, but that’s when it’s in Dubai. I’d totally attend that one. 

I'm so sorry that you missed it, I can understand your disappointment!  I did hear that there were issues with the building due to the rain as well as impacting setup. It was disappointing that this happened again this year, but at least I'm glad they gave refunds for the cancelled session. I don't think they were letting people come to later sessions unless they had bought tickets for those later sessions. Hopefully next year they'll pick a different location or time of year to (hopefully) avoid issues a 3rd year in a row, though there is never a guarantee. @Not2Haute  

@christaaustin Some members have recapped it from last year here Sephoria NYC 2023 

Also if anyone went this year super curious to hear your experience there 

I want to go next year 

IMG_3670.png

IMG_3671.png

IMG_3627.png

Glad some of y’all could join the live stream! @danielledanielle  and @faeriegirl and I  were there! So nice to see a beautiful mature model! 

IMG_2507.jpeg

Yes! I loved seeing a mature model @sister13!

Both models were great, but she was everything @sister13 , now I'm on Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Under Eye Brightener being a NEED

She was! That eye brightener does look amazing! I'm interested in the powder and the puff now, too. 🙂 @danielledanielle 

Instagram livestreaming Rare Beauty Masterclass💟 Right Now @SportyGirly125 

@Buootiful @Did you see me tag you and say hi?

I’m gonna be so sad if it gets cancelled I’m flying from Illinois at 4am tomorrow morning 😭😩

From Sephora social media:  “The SEPHORiA sessions on Friday and Saturday are scheduled to proceed as planned. We are monitoring the weather closely, and should any updates to the programming be impacted, we will issue an update on Thursday September 26th by 12 p.m. EST.”

I sincerely hope that if Friday morning/Friday sessions get cancelled (as some Atlanta schools may be shutting down ahead of the storm) that Sephora does choose to ship the bags even if that incurs a small shipping charge for recipients. I have worked in fulfillment of large volumes (thousands) of orders, and I still occasionally pack and fulfill orders so I understand the difficulties involved with it. However, I would be happy to professionally assist Sephora if the need arises. I know highly unlikely anything comes from it in the community forum but did want to offer nonetheless.

please stay safe those traveling!

The morning sessions MIGHT be cancelled but the storm is supposed to be gone by the afternoon session so I doubt they will, because then the only session cancelled would be the morning one and the afternoon would be fine. it would be such a hassle like last year.

That’s what I’ve been trying to say like this is not a safe situation, but like no one is responding they think it’s just a little rain no it’s a hurricane there’s a huge difference. 

They’re going to have to cancel it, Georgia declared a state of emergency. I hope they will be willing to ship us our bags at least. I’m so disappointed. This was my first time being able to go. 

Dude they haven’t even canceled it yet and Friday is the last day of the storm, Saturday is fine so it’s not even the peak of the storm, we will live in the rain while we wait in line for a few minutes. Not a big deal.

3 Replies
testing