cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Holiday Preview 2019

Holiday Preview 2019 GIF.gif

EDIT 9/27: More threads have been added! Visit these threads to see all the holiday goodies:

EDIT 9/26: we had such a great time last night at the event with @lnum and @michelleshops . We are working hard to get all the photos and product information up for you in a few threads. The first one is up if you want to check out the Makeup Gifts Galore thread. 

We've been waiting all year for this! Some of you may remember the holiday preview event Sephora puts on every year to kick off the holiday season and @LexBT  and I are so excited to share that we will be attending this year! If you didn't see my post from last year be sure to check it out for all the details and to get excited and ready to ask about all things 2019 holiday!

Similar to previous years, we will be taking a bunch of photos, swatching at lightning speed, and trying to keep our cool as we take in all the holiday newness this event will have to offer. (Advent calendars, you will all be mine!) You know we like to keep you on your toes so this year we're changing things up and inviting two guests of honor from the Community! This will be a first and the four of us are SO excited to attend this magical event!

Which products do you want us to dive into at the event? Have you been waiting all year long for your favorite brand's holiday releases? Tell us in the comments so we can be sure to take photos for you!

If you haven't already, be sure to check out Sephora Collection's 2019 Holiday releases to get you in the holiday spirit and ready for Wednesday's festivities!

Re: Holiday Preview 2019

<3❤️

Hi all!  I owe @KatieBT @AlexaBT  and @lnum a huge apology!  I went on vacation the Monday following the event and totally forgot to share my pics and experience!  I will put my product shots in the proper threads but I wanted to share my pics of the coolest (literally! So much ice!) events I've ever attended.  The venue was beautiful and fully decked out as a full iridescent fantasy.  Even the bartenders was amazed by how much effort and care was put into every little detail.  The first ice wallThe first ice wallThe gorgeous entranceThe gorgeous entranceThe second (!) ice wallThe second (!) ice wallThe view from the bar of the Beauty Directors' speechThe view from the bar of the Beauty Directors' speechJeffrey killing it in his on theme sneaks.Jeffrey killing it in his on theme sneaks.

Holiday Preview 2019

I just love all the FAB Holiday skincare sets. Decided to finally try something other than the norm, which wasn't working, and found my new favorite things that works and do an outstanding job!!

Me: I don't need to see any more Holiday previews...

Also me: Well...since I'm here, **click***

LOL, my pockets are starting to get sore guys, are yours?

@thatjedininja sorry to enable! I have to know though.. What have you picked up so far? 

@KatieBT almost all of them...lol, new PMG quads and the new 10 pan, fablantis holiday set, Sephora holiday lipset, etc. and more still on my list. hahah

RE: Holiday Preview 2019

Same here! I’m hoping for some really good skincare sets

Re: RE: Holiday Preview 2019

RE: Re: RE: Holiday Preview 2019

Thank you so much! I will check it out. 😊

Stoked to see what this season brings!!!

I am looking forward to the sweet deals!

Anonymous Insider

This is awesome can't wait to see all of the special product offers coming out

Totally looking forward to all the amazing holiday sets! 

I just want to know if there is any liquid lipstick? I m so excited to see holiday preview 2019

@Sarav27 Nars has a Lip Pigment Trio (their version of liquid lipstick, it's super thin matte formula) coming out. It's on their website but idk if it's coming to Sephora.

RE: Re: RE: Holiday Preview 2019

Thank you for the information

I just bought the drunk elephant shelf control night kit. I couldn’t wait

@rungirlrun718 I love your enthusiasm! Zero shelf control 😄

I love holiday sneak peaks, I’m just going to wait for everything to pop up!

Happy Friday everyone!

More threads have been added detailing the products at the holiday reveal. We didn't get to see every single product launching this holiday season but there was a lot to take in at the event! Visit these threads to see all the holiday goodies:

Will do my best to answer questions on these products. We do have some of these in the office so if you have any super specific questions, ask away! 

Congratulations to @lnum  and @michelleshops !  That must have been so much fun to attend!

Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • Holiday Preview 2019 GIF.gif
  • The first ice wall
  • The gorgeous entrance
  • The second (!) ice wall
  • The view from the bar of the Beauty Directors' speech
  • Jeffrey killing it in his on theme sneaks.
  • <3
testing