Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

What is your current FAVORITE ❤️ eyeshadow palette??

Just wanted to see if there are any new recommendations of something I haven't tried.

Re: What is your current FAVORITE ❤️ eyeshadow palette??

KVD MetalMatte is so so wonderful. It's my go-to right now and I am so relieved I gave in and got it when it was still available!

I think if I had to pick one... I'd choose the OG Naked or Naked 2. Only because they come with a double ended brush. Since I travel a lot, that's important to me. I reach for Naked 2 most often, just judging by the wear on each shadow compared to other palettes I own. 

Tartlette In Bloom palette by Tarte, it smells amazing and has a really good range of neutrals. 

Kat von D's Metal/Matte palette is also one of my faves. It SO pigmented. 

RE: What is your current FAVORITE ❤️ eyeshadow palette??

Thanks ladies ABH Modern Renaissance seems to be everyone's favorite. Did any of you purchase the sister palette Subculture?

Just got it today and planning to try it tomorrow!! In person the colors are amazing!! Very edgy and cool. I also got the whole UD~basquiat palette when it came out and the 2 palettes are great. Tons of different looks and unique colors.

i have boughten it and the mattes work on me great but the shimmers are not good. i love the yellow orange and peach though.

I have seen videos on it and its horrible apparently. Which is upsetting

In the summer, I typically just blend some of my bronzer into my crease and pile on the waterproof mascara. When I want something a bit more, the Tf natural Matte palette and the ABH modern renaissance aren't too far

Modern Renaissance by abh😍😍😍

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette. i literally use it daily it's amazing!

Re: RE: What is your current FAVORITE ❤️ eyeshadow palette??

I loved my naked 3 for the long time but after trying the ABH one im SOLD!!! now I want her entire eyeshadow collection haha

I have 3. the huda beauty rose gold edition. Kat von D me...

I have 3. the huda beauty rose gold edition. Kat von D metal matte and the new naked heat pallette which I just recently bought and am in love with.
96 Replies
testing