Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Warm eye-shadow palette

Anyone know of a good warm-toned eye shadow palette? Browns, gold, bronze, cream. Preferably on the smaller side-do not need 10 shades in one palette. Highly pigmented too. Thanks so much! 

Re: Warm eye-shadow palette

@FashionistaL  In addition to the great recommendations you've already gotten in this thread: 

• Viseart Golden Eyeshadow Palette (it's actually called "Golden Hour" but Sephora's tag shortens the product name.) 
  • Viseart Petite Pro 4 Apricotine 0.28oz/ 8g , though it's missing a gold; visit Viseart's site or Muse Beauty Pro to see other Petite Pro palettes that might better suit you. While you're there, also check out Viseart's great little Theory palettes. 
  • Melt Cosmetics Blueprint Eyeshadow Palette Stack 0.42 oz / 12.01 g which also contains blues; I see it's out of stock at Sephora but it might be available elsewhere. 
  • Build your own MUFE palette: pick single shadows, like MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Eye Shadow D-410 , and bundle them with a magnetic palette; details are on the eyeshadows product page. 
  • Natasha Denona Mini Sunset Eyeshadow Palette 

And for something extra glitzy, visit Pat McGrath direct and consider her Blitz Astral Quad - Iconic Illumination. 

RE: Re: Warm eye-shadow palette

Thank you!!

@FashionistaL PAT McGRATH LABS Eye Ecstasy™ Eyeshadow & Mascara Kit 

PAT McGRATH LABS Mini Eye Ecstasy: Eyeshadow Palette Sublime 

Natasha Denona Mini Glam Eyeshadow Palette 0.028 oz x 5/ 0.79 g 

HUDA BEAUTY Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Topaz 

Thank you!

@SportyGirly125 Huda's Topaz palette is one of my go to palettes.  Great recommendations.  

Hi @FashionistaL!

These are some of the smaller warm toned palettes:

Based on overall price and quality, the HUDA palette is a good choice.  I love Natasha Denona but it's on the pricey side, especially for a small palette.

Thanks for all the info. The Natasha palette looks amazing -just turns out to be $63 Canadian unfortunately. Most of the colours on the Huda Topaz look beautiful-the only one that is throwing me off is the orange which would not suit me I think. 

@FashionistaL 

The orange in the Huda palette is their brightest.  I personally like to experiment with mixing colors so mixing the orange with darker or muted tones can creates beautiful colors!

Thank you!

@RAWRitsRED Great recommendation.  

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing