Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Single eyeshadows

Hi I've been looking and reading at the community for some time but never wrote. I was wondering since, I'm getting tired of palette, I wanted to do my own palette with the double sided zpalette sephora had recently on sale. I previously had one palette from all MAC eyeshadows I made. I love it and that inspired me on keep getting singles vs. a full palette. My question is is there any eyeshadow single you could recommend me for my zpalette? I tend to prefer colors more than neutrals my skin tone is light with neutral undertones I use either cool tone or warm tone shadows and I have bight colorful hair colors (neon pink, blue and purple) and with brown eyes. I appreciate any help I can get so far the only eyeshadows I have are the Manny MUA x make up geek palette that I depoted in that zpalette. 

Re: Single eyeshadows

Anastasia - Peach Sorbet

Anastasia - Custard

Nars - Malacca

Nars - Mekong

Urban Decay - Buck

Urban Decay - Naked

Urban Decay - Midnight Rodeo

For metallic shadows, I love the Tarte "Tartiest" ones. Anastasia Beverly Hills, Kat Von D and Nars all have great single shadows and Buxom has a really great "create your own palette, where you can get 6 of their shadows. Hope this helps!

Thank you so much I didn't knew about the tarte "tarteist" shadow I will check them out

Definitely look at Anastasia Beverly Hills eye shadows, I really like them a lot! Some of the Urban Decay ones are nice as well. You would have to dept them though. I haven't personally tried MUG yet, but if you like the quality, I would keep going with them. I've been meaning to get around to trying them myself. Some of my favorite shadows are Make Up Forever Artist shadows, though these are a little bit pricey.

I can only speak for the one in the Makeup geek X Manny MUA palette and I do quite enjoy them and I plan to get more. I like UD shadows but I have to depot them to put it in my zpalette and since I'm super clumsy I always break them reason why I end up avoid them. I will check on the ABH though thanks for the suggestion 

candyrivera wrote:

Definitely look at Anastasia Beverly Hills eye shadows, I really like them a lot! Some of the Urban Decay ones are nice as well. You would have to dept them though. I haven't personally tried MUG yet, but if you like the quality, I would keep going with them. I've been meaning to get around to trying them myself. Some of my favorite shadows are Make Up Forever Artist shadows, though these are a little bit pricey.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing