cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Newness Alert: Velour Lashes Luminous Lash Collection

Calling all my fellow Glitter lovers!!!

If you're like me and are instantly drawn to anything that sparkles, dazzles and shines... you're in for a real treat! Velour Lashes recently launched a new line - the Luminous Collection that has glitter lash bands as opposed to the traditional black band. 

I. AM. OBSESSED.

I'm definitely one that likes to glam it up every so often and I especially love whenever I can add an unique twist to it, so you can imagine my excitement when I caught wind of this special, glitzy lineup!

Luminous Collection lash in the style Cherish and glitter bands colour PlatinumLuminous Collection lash in the style Cherish and glitter bands colour Platinum

The collection offers 2 styles (Adore, Cherish) and 4 different glitter band colours (Sapphire, Champagne, Midnight and Platinum). Both styles look versatile to dress up or down and the glitter band colours are stunning yet not over the top! Of course, it could also depend on how you do your makeup but I think this would be perfect for that beauty enthusiast who wants to quickly dress up their look with some glitter.

Now, I'll be the first to admit that as much as I love all things glitter, it can be a messy situation with primer, liner and loose glitter flying all over the place and ruining the other parts of my makeup I've worked so hard on (and let's be real, glitter is cute but not when you're iridescent like a Twilight vampire lol!) So the fact that these lash bands already have glitter infused in them makes for a mess-free 2-in-1 glitter liner x lashes hack!

Lash style: CherishLash style: CherishGlitter bands colour: PlatinumGlitter bands colour: Platinum

Lash style: AdoreLash style: AdoreGlitter bands colour: ChampagneGlitter bands colour: Champagne

I had the chance to wear these Luminous lashes out a couple times already, and I couldn't stop batting my lashes (it was addicting, I felt magical)! And OMG, the amounts of compliments and gazes I got with these bad boys on made me feel even more special! Everyone was telling me how eye catching and subtly glamorous the glitter bands were. I already know I'm gonna be wearing them everywhere possible - girls night out, weddings, holiday parties or even when I'm feeling for that extra glam.

Check out a few of my fave styles and colour combos I've swatched (tbh the whole collection is my fave lol). I highly, HIGHLY recommend 'em and to admire&swatch it in person - they're truly breathtaking!

The Luminous Collection is currently available on Sephora online and in stores, but haven't had the pleasure of seeing them at my local Sephora yet so please do share a pic if you have!

https://www.sephora.com/product/luminous-lash-collection-P425704?skuId=2004307&icid2=products%20grid...

Re: Newness Alert: Velour Lashes Luminous Lash Collection

Ah, you look amazing in them. I've tried Imagine in SAPPHIRE and LOVE IT. I always feel like the blue-ish tones go really well with lighter skin. How did you find the lash band? Did it feel as flexible and light as their original silk ones? 

Thanks, I absolutely LOVE the Sapphire glitter bands - they totally light up my eyes! I actually found that the lash band was just as comfortable as the original silk line, it was still really flexible and glad I was able to toggle them lightly to have 'em conform to my eyes. Comfort should never be compromised with great style!

Hey! I recognize you from the Velour snaps 🙂 love how your lashes look!!! @vvny I think these are a bit too intense for me, however I am totally down for your clear band lashes!!! Serendipity looks beautiful.

RE: Re: Newness Alert: Velour Lashes Luminous Lash Collection

Aww HI Sabrinas 😘 and thank you!! They may seem intense bc of the glitter bands, but before you close the book on these lashes - I think you'd should check out the black glitter band called \"Midnight\". It's honestly soo subtle yet gives that extra touch of shimmer. And agreed, the invisible bands are keepers 🙌

Ooo very cute lashes! They look great on you!

Aw thanks spadersgirl! They warm my heart and make me feel so special hehe ☺️ do you think you'd try these out?

Re: RE: Re: Newness Alert: Velour Lashes Luminous Lash Collection

I would definitely want to @vvny but as a contact lens wearer I'm cautious about glitter and in some of the photos it looks like there are some glitter specks on the lashes (as if it came off the lash band). Is it a glitter pattern or does the glitter on the band come off?

Re: RE: Re: Newness Alert: Velour Lashes Luminous Lash Collection

Aw, I'm a contact lens wearer as well so I totally see your concern! I've worn these out a few times already and never had any issues with excess glitter or IT getting in my eyes. The most is if some glitter from the band is on my eyeLID (only where the glue was applied on)... Other than that, no fall out at all, really!

Hope you do try this collection - I know you'd really enjoy em!

Anonymous Insider

I definitely need these in every style and colour! I have a pair, Cherish in Champagne and I instantly feel like a Queen! 🙌🏻 😍

YESSS, Champagne is everything. Perfect for all them holiday parties coming up. Have you worn them out yet? 

Hah I wonder if it's too early to start making my Christmas wish list 😂 😂 And omg - right?! That's such a pretty combo! Would love to see a pic if you have 😊

Omg these are so cute, can someone please buy me all of these. I'm thinking they would be perfect for New Years 😄

I know, right!!! I need the whole collection lol, I'm already thinking of ways I can incorporate them into my Halloween costume this year (Belly Dancer or Cleopatra?? Definitely will be heavy eye makeup focused)

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos6
  • Luminous Collection lash in the style Cherish and glitter bands colour Platinum
  • Lash style: Cherish
  • Glitter bands colour: Platinum
  • Lash style: Adore
  • Glitter bands colour: Champagne
testing