Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Mascara Wands Compatible with Maybelline Great Lash

I feel like my Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara isn't as good as it used to be.  I was thinking back to how Maybelline Great Lash used to be considered the best.  I actually really love the formula but have always hated the wands.  They come in classic, big, curved and that spiky rubbery kind.  I've tried all, and truly dislike them all.  I thought that I'd swap out a Maybelline brush that I do like: a classic nylon bristle one from Maybelline Full 'N Soft.  The wands don't fit.  I know I could technically dip them back and forth, but that would be too much of an inconvenience in the morning.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I'm looking for a nylon bristle brush that will fit.

Thanks!

Re: Mascara Wands Compatible with Maybelline Great Lash

@greeneyedgirl107 - Just a thought, disposable wands?  They usually come as a package of different styles.  Sephora used to sell them; I don't know if they still do.  I've seen them at Sally's Beauty Supply and I think at Target.  Amazon has everything, so you could look there too.  This probably isn't what you have in mind though.

Re: Mascara Wands Compatible with Maybelline Great Lash

@Titian06 it isn't quite what I had in mind, but it may come to that so thanks for letting me know.  I didn't know Sally or Target had them.  Now I'm intrigued!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing