Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Highlight

Whats your guys fav highlights! Dying too know!

RE: Highlight

I have a Tarte highlight palette that I love

Re: Highlight

Hi @shayladawn,

I find the RMS Living Luminizers to be an underrated highlighter. I love them because they give the most natural, luminous glow. That I'm glowing, but don't wear highlighter look. The Champagne Rose shade is my favorite. RMS BEAUTY - Beauty Luminizer - champagne rose 

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Anonymous Insider

Highlight

i like the fenty beauty metal moon

I love Fenty Killawatt and the shimmering Fenty Matchstix and own a whole bunch of them. Matchstix though are best used on bare skin -- without foundation. On foundation they are a bit tough to apply. Actually, I bought them for this very reason, because I frequently forego foundation. I also really fell in love with the Too Faced Jelly highlighter -- this one is perfect both on bare skin and on foundation. 

I also have some low-end favourites -- the Ulta liquid highlighters cost next to nothing, especially during the numerous events, and are very subtle and as close to natural glow as one can get. 

@shayladawn Here are a few of mine because I have a lot of highlighters:

Tom Ford Reflects Gilt

Nars Fort de France

Becca Champagne Pop

Estee Lauder Heat Wave

MAC Whisper of Gilt

Laura Geller Gilded Honey

Fenty Afternooom Snack/Mo’Hunny

@shayladawn  Mine has to be the MAC in global glow....i love how it gives me some added color, and the highlight is just amazing

Anastasia Amreezy!!!!!

Ofra x nikki tutorials glazed donut 😍 I used it in this pic and I just like how it’s blinding and smooth no like chunky glitters or anything just looks wet and blinding af!! 👏🏼👏🏼👌🏻😩 I highly recommend

@shayladawn fenty alllllllllllll the way!! I have multiple colors of the duos and they’re all SO stunning. The duos have one more natural highlight shade and one blinding shade. I like to layer the two for an ultimate glow but it’s nice to have the option to go more natural too! The formula doesn’t emphasize pores or texture and is very long lasting (and I can get quite oily). The compact is also very sturdy and has a beautiful mirror. I have the fire crystal/lightening dust duo, the hu$tla baby/mean money duo and the afternoon snacc/mo’hunny duo.

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
testing