Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eyeliner

I was hoping some of y’all would have a favorite you could point me to?

RE: Eyeliner

Stilla fineliner or the too faced bts 1 they’re both really long lasting ,easy to apply,& waterproof:)

Re: Eyeliner

@MakeupLover199 

I really like MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner

Eyeliner

I love the Fenty Beauty Flyliner

Stila eyeliner Or kat von d tattoo eyeliner Both very long lasting

Not so long ago I posted a similar question, eyeliners that REALLY work, specially for the waterline, are hard to find. I feel like if it’s the right one, money spent is not an issue, so I went and tried a whole lot. I tried many brand names including the Marc Jacobs and Bobbi brown with no luck, but an MOD that answered my question, suggested the Lancôme Drama Liquid pencil, and behold... the first one that actually stayed through my shift. I highly recommend it. So if the other ones don’t work for you and you want to give another one, one last try, then get it!

@MakeupLover199 I agree with @PenelopeBT! I love the MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner.I have found it glides on so easily and is highly pigmented. Once applied I have found that it does not move at all. I hope this helps!

Best,
Rebecca

Hi @MakeupLover199,

I prefer a matte, dark brown pencil eyeliner for a natural look. I find black can be too harsh for everyday. Fun Fact: Marilyn Monroe actually wore dark brown eyeliner, not black. I get this look by using the MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Eyeliner

I like Stila eyeliner.

@MakeupLover199 Are you looking for pencil, kohl, gel or liquid?

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing