Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Eye Look

I’m used to doing nude eye looks. Lately I’ve been loving the pink and blue eye liners and trying to do daring looks. Any tips or tutorials I should watch? Or what works for you? What products do you use?

Re: Eye Look

6D9A6FDC-CE0C-44E6-B25A-A0A5D5F0CBB1.jpeg

I took some inspiration from Pinterest and doubled up silver and black together a few months ago. The silver was just a creamy drugstore pencil and the black was SEPHORA COLLECTION Fine Line Waterproof Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner Black. I found it helpful to keep the pencil sharp.

I was at the mall today and one of the sales associates helping me had done something similar with black and green to match with her green sweater.

@Karelynlareina @I love Victoria Beckham satin kajal liners and Pat McGrath liners.

I love doing colored liners either on the top or bottom lash line for a pop of color or around the entire eye for a Smokey eye look. I find inspiration in the clothes I wear and just practice before I take my makeup off. 

I’ve been eyeing the Haus labs liners. Have you tried them?

@Karelynlareina @No I have not sorry. I haven’t tried anything from that brand. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • 6D9A6FDC-CE0C-44E6-B25A-A0A5D5F0CBB1.jpeg
testing