Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eye Look

I’m used to doing nude eye looks. Lately I’ve been loving the pink and blue eye liners and trying to do daring looks. Any tips or tutorials I should watch? Or what works for you? What products do you use?

Re: Eye Look

6D9A6FDC-CE0C-44E6-B25A-A0A5D5F0CBB1.jpeg

I took some inspiration from Pinterest and doubled up silver and black together a few months ago. The silver was just a creamy drugstore pencil and the black was SEPHORA COLLECTION Fine Line Waterproof Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner Black. I found it helpful to keep the pencil sharp.

I was at the mall today and one of the sales associates helping me had done something similar with black and green to match with her green sweater.

@Karelynlareina @I love Victoria Beckham satin kajal liners and Pat McGrath liners.

I love doing colored liners either on the top or bottom lash line for a pop of color or around the entire eye for a Smokey eye look. I find inspiration in the clothes I wear and just practice before I take my makeup off. 

I’ve been eyeing the Haus labs liners. Have you tried them?

@Karelynlareina @No I have not sorry. I haven’t tried anything from that brand. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • 6D9A6FDC-CE0C-44E6-B25A-A0A5D5F0CBB1.jpeg
testing