Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Do Lash Serum Work?

I have been wondering about eye lash serum, what is your experience? I have very sparse lashes, I do not wear a lot of makeup or false lashes, but I would like more strength and fluff on my lash line. I am in my 30s. What’s your real experience with lash serums? 

Re: Do Lash Serum Work?

Hey @annemariepapi! I have also used Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH - MD Lash Enhancing Serum .067 oz / 2 mL for years with amazing results! But a few things when considering lash growth serums:

- they promote length and not that much new lash growth in amount, at least on me. My lashes are at least 1/3 longer than before and stronger as well, but I don’t see having more lashes

- you won’t see result immediately. You need at least three months to start seeing some extra growth and six months to see the full effect.

- if you stop using a lash growth serum, your lashes will go back to normal so you will need to use the lash growth serum forever if you want to maintain long looking lashes (which is my commitment because I love the results (I have been using lash growth serum for more than three years)

- consistency is needed: you need to use it every single day until you get the desired results and then you can apply every other day or even less.

- I have seen people complaining that these serums don’t work, which tells me that or they did something wrong or, more likely, these products don’t work the same for everyone 

This was way too long but I hope it helps

Yes, they do! Revitalash works, but I hear good things about GrandeLash, too.

@annemariepapi  I had pretty good results with Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH - MD Lash Enhancing Serum .067 oz / 2 mL .  Right now I am trying Neulash serum and I am seeing good results with it too.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing