Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Concealer recommendations for a foundation free look

I've been in the eternal search of a concealer for the under eye area that isn't dry and age you 10 years old and also works by itself since I usually don't wear foundation

what are some of your favorite concealers?

Tags:

RE: Concealer recommendations for a foundation free look

I tend to crease, and I’ve tried all the concealer stated above. Unfortunately none of them worked for me as my under eye tends to be a bit dry. I love the Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place concealer. It’s a bit more liquidity so I feel it blends very well for a “no makeup” makeup look.

Re: Concealer recommendations for a foundation free look

My favourite for this is actually the Nars soft matte complete concealer. If you use a brush to apply a small amount evenly and then dab it with a sponge, it looks very natural!

If you will be trying the Urban Decay Concealer they are...

If you will be trying the Urban Decay Concealer they are 50% off at ULTA right now.

My favorite is the tarte shape tape, it has really good coverage and it's very easy to blend

Bare minerals hands down works for my "makeup free" look. 

Anonymous Insider

I have a super dry skin and only concelaer that I like so far is Bare Minerals light concealer. I tried the Fenty Beauty on my hand . But it looked like a pen mark. It doesn't blend at all.

I wanna try tarte concelaer but it is out of stock everywhere...

Thank you everyone for your recommendations I’ll check them out

I love Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. The product is very easy to blend, it looks very natural, and its very affordable.

omg +1000 on this, I've struggled with undereye concealer for the LONGEST TIME, actually ever since I started playing with makeup like almost 10 years ago. I have dry undereyes and dark circle/eyebags, it was bloody impossible! Everything I've tried was either too dry or the coverage was too light like next to nothing. Until I tried NARS this year, like why haven't it found it all this time?!?! 

It's sooo creamy and the coverage is so buildable, seriously works like a dream, and the color just happened to match my skin tone super well too

You should try Nars!

I've been using the Fenty Beauty concealer stick, but I d...

I've been using the Fenty Beauty concealer stick, but I do top it with MAC Studio Fix powder.

Urban Decay’s Naked Skin concealer is fantastic.

I use Lancôme Ultra Wear Camouflage Concealer & have been on and off for quite a few years. It’s a little oily but it does work pretty well. However I have found that mixing it with a pink frosty liquid highlighter to get a much more natural color. The Lancôme line’s colors don’t match very well for me but adding the pink highlighter works great for me. I use the Sephora brand liquid highlighter that has an dropped to dispense the liquid & I add it right to a small amount of the concealer. I mix them in a tiny empty eyeshadow pan & mix with a tooth pick. Then I apply setting powder wait a couple minutes then brush off the excess powder. I’m not really crazy about the Lancôme so if you find something really great let me know! In the mean time I’m making do with what I have!

Try, Clinique - Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer Camouflage + 24-Hour Wear or Nars - soft matte concealer. 

IT cosmetics anti aging concealer works amazing. I wear i...

IT cosmetics anti aging concealer works amazing. I wear it alone or with IT CC. I am in love with IT products and the concealer is the best! The concealer itself if thick but warms on the skin to give smooth and even coverage. The thickness in the concealer creates great blemish coverage!! This concealer blends wonderfully. ADD IT CC and it's perfect. looks like flawless natural skin.

Re: IT cosmetics anti aging concealer works amazing. I wear i...

I agree with @FendiChic!  I have dry skin in my under eye area and this is the only concealer that doesn't make my eyes look so old!  The only caution I have is to use a tiny bit.  It goes a long way and is very emollient.  If you put on too much, it will crease like crazy and you'll hate it.  So, literally a tiny dot will do for each eye.  I recently discovered that setting it with Hourglass Dim light works best for me because dim light is so finely milled that it doesn't me my under eye area look crepey.  I hope you find this helpful!

Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 28 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
Photos1
testing