Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Best way to keep lashes curled?

Hey everyone! I've been having this problem for a while, so I thought I might ask some of you guys if you have any good tips and tricks for the following:

I have medium-sized, but very flat and straight lashes. These babies won't stay curled no matter what I do. I've tried changing my lash curler, changing my mascara, changing the technique I use to curl my lashes, but at the end of the day, they end up falling flat again. Do you guys have any recommendations on how to get curled lashes that actually stay curled for the entirety of the day? I'd prefer not to heat anything up (like some online suggestions say) because I don't want to do anything stupid to my eyes (which I am very likely to do). If you guys have any tips, tricks, brand recommendations, anything of the sort, I would really appreciate it because I don't want to always have to wear falsies wherever I go. 

Thanks!

Re: Best way to keep lashes curled?

I know the struggle lol. I have found to curl each one a few times good then apply my mascara which is waterproof Maybelline rocket volume express. Then I apply a setting spray over face. I use the cheap nyx from walmart but it actually works great!

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing