From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Dry Skin

Dry Skin

• 55916 Members
  • 3292 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Facing winter woes, a skin type transition, or looking to revamp your routine? This is the perfect place to discuss all things moisturizing.

Facing winter woes, a skin type transition, or looking to revamp your routine? This is the perfect place to discuss all things moisturizing.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Dry Skin
Skincare
your best products to relieve eczema 🙏🏻
your best products to relieve eczema 🙏🏻
New Post in Dry Skin
Get glowing with me
You all need this in your life!!!🍉
You all need this in your life!!!🍉
New Reply in Dry Skin
Makeup look!!
|
Re: Makeup look!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: What did you use to make this look @miagirouard12? It's very naturally gorgeous. That bird in the background thou, lol.  ...read more
What did you use to make this look @miagirouard12? It's very naturally gorgeous. 💕That bird in the background thou, lol. 😄
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Dry Skin
Birthday gifts
  • image.jpg
New Reply in Dry Skin
Basic skin care help
|
Re: Basic skin care help
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @jessicages @I have the same type of skin and here are some things that helped meLANEIGE Hydro UV Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum ...read more
@jessicages @I have the same type of skin and here are some things that helped meLANEIGE Hydro UV Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ 1.67 oz / 50 ml LANEIGE Cream Skin Refillable Toner & Moisturizer with Ceramides and PeptidesCaudalie Beauty Elixir Prep, Set, Glow Face Mist 3.3 oz/ 100 mL Kiehl's Since 1851 Daily Reviving Concentrate 1 oz/ 30 ml Kiehl's Since 1851 Midnight Recovery Concentrate Moisturizing Face Oil The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL Drunk Elephant C-Tango™ Vitamin C Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Origins Checks and Balances™ Frothy Face Wash Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum
New Reply in Dry Skin
Hi
|
Re: Hi
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Will be purchasing tonight,thank you.
Will be purchasing tonight,thank you.
New Reply in Dry Skin
Dry skin
|
Re: Dry skin
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Hannahimran Skinfix barrier+ Strengthening and Moisturizing Triple Lipid-Peptide Refillable Cream with B-L3 Farmacy Honey Halo Ul ...read more
@Hannahimran Skinfix barrier+ Strengthening and Moisturizing Triple Lipid-Peptide Refillable Cream with B-L3 Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Drunk Elephant Bora Barrier Rich Repair Cream with 6-Butterlipid Complex 1.69 oz / 50 mL
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Dry Skin
Moisturizer for skin under a beard?
|
Re: Moisturizer for skin under a beard?
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @dialga I get my husband to use Cerve moisturizing cream for his face and he just rubs it onto his face despite the beard, but at ...read more
@dialga I get my husband to use Cerve moisturizing cream for his face and he just rubs it onto his face despite the beard, but at night. It is a thicker cream but works well. a lightweight hydrating moisturizer that would sink in easier is belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb with Peptide and Ceramide, it’s really great for dry skin and the light viscosity will definitely make it easier to reach the skin under your beard.good luck!
New Reply in Dry Skin
Water based serums
|
Re: Water based serums
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @Chels77AD Looking at the ingredients, you want to avoid seeing words like “cone” “SILOXANE” “dimethicone” “CYCLOPENTASILOXANE” “D ...read more
@Chels77AD Looking at the ingredients, you want to avoid seeing words like “cone” “SILOXANE” “dimethicone” “CYCLOPENTASILOXANE” “DIMETHICONOL” “PHENYL TRIMETHICONE” “AMODIMETHICONE” “CYCLOMETHICONE” I would honestly try searching “water based serum” on Sephora and see what comes up. Things like The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum wont contain silicon. Good luck!
New Reply in Dry Skin
Makeup guidance
|
Re: Makeup guidance
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @kksomal @I would suggest incorporating a gentle exfoliant 1-2x a week to remove the dead flaky skin. I like Dr. Dennis Gross Skin ...read more
@kksomal @I would suggest incorporating a gentle exfoliant 1-2x a week to remove the dead flaky skin. I like Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Mini Alpha Beta® Ultra Gentle Daily Peel Pads for Sensitive Skin 5 Treatments or Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant I used to struggle with this too, and creating a hydrating and moisturizing simple routine has really improved my makeup application. A serum such as The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum OR Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL will help your skin rehydrate over time with continued use; apply when your skin is still a little damp after cleansing so that the serum can hold on to the water molecules and lock them in. I follow up with a facial oil as it helps to create a soft surface of the face, my favourite right by now is The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane 1 oz/ 30 mL. to finish off you want a moisturizer that will essentially lock these in and help to moisturize the skin. I recommend Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL or Cerave moisturizing cream. They don’t have irritating ingredients and none of these products bother my acne prone skin. I hope this gives you a good starting point, good luck!
12,195 Posts