Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Wrong Order

The morning the sale started for Rogue members, I placed an order. I literally preloaded my cart days ahead and placed the order around 5:00 AM MST. By 9:00 AM MST I was notified that my order shipped. I open the order yesterday and not a single product I ordered was in the box. To my surprise, the box was addressed to me and the packing slip was for my order. In fact, whoever packed my order even wrote on the packing list with a pencil.

I immediately started chatting with customer service and the rep was telling me the new order would be shipped out immediately. I was very happy. Suddenly she says "Actually it was denied because we've helped you in the past with your issues." EXCUSE ME?! I thought that's what customer service was for. Not to mention, I haven't had "ISSUES." I recently returned a tinted moisturizer that didn't work for me. She said she didn't know why it was declined and then told me I was free to return everything. 

The problem: I want my order. I don't want a refund. I ordered ALL of those products because of the sale and now they don't want to send my replacement order even though I have told them I can return the wrong products. I asked to speak to a manager over the chat and was basically told "no." Instead the rep told me her manager was just puttin in the ticket and that I had to wait. 

This morning I called the customer service line and the rep again said the same thing. You have to wait. OR you can return everything via mail - it's what they recommend. But I find that confusing because how would they send me a replacement order after I get a refund? Doesn't make sense. So I asked if I could return in store and she said "Yes but then you won't get the replacement order." 

Overall, all of the information has been confusing. I am not asking to keep the products I received. I want my order. I have been a customer for YEARS and I have a Sephora credit card that I have NEVER even been late on. I cannot believe this is their idea of customer service. I am going to either get a full refund, close my account, redeem my points, and cancel my credit card. I am never shopping with Sephora again. This is so insane. 

Re: Wrong Order

Hi @fernandaz

I'm so sorry to hear about this! I will send you a PM.

Regards,

Danee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing