cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Why did all the prices go up!!

Spoiler
All of the prices went up 10 or more dollars for everything on the website!! The mini sol de janeiro was $24 and now it is $33.50 on my website, the tower 28 lip jelly was $16 now it’s $22 
why whould Sephora make their products more expensive!!!! 

Re: Why did all the prices go up!!

No seriously wtf they want me to pay 62 dollars for too faced ?!?! Now nars foundation is almost $70 now. I just compared my “the ordinary” moisturizer from here to Ulta prices and it’s 5 dollars cheaper at Ulta. Too Faced Born This Way Natural Finish Longwear Liquid Foundation Maple  NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation The Ordinary Mini Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA 1 oz/ 30 mL 

@Xlover I see that you are located in the US and it sounds like you're shopping on our Canadian website.

I can confirm that the Too Faced Born This Way Natural Finish Longwear Liquid Foundation is $46.00 USD on our US website and  C$62.00 on our Canadian website. 

To ensure you are shopping on our US app, please select your name at the bottom, scroll down to App Settings then select US. 

I agree. It’s like across the board all the prices have gone up. It is cheaper to order at the brand websites. It’s nuts. 

Hi @riley54,

It looks like you're viewing prices on both the US and Canadian websites, which are reflected in USD and CAD respectively. To switch between the sites on the app, please click your name/photo icon near the bottom center of the screen, then scroll down to App Settings. On the web browser, please scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen to select the correct region. Thank you!

Best,

Laurie 

Nope not true these are US prices. 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing