Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Unsuccessful Authorization

I've placed two orders this week only to have them cancelled due to an "unsuccessful authorization" and there are no issues with my bank account. I have had this same issue since 2017!!! Unfortunately Sephora flagged my account so I had to set up an entirely new account and lost my VIB status in the process. No one from Sephora could ever figure why/how to get my old account unflagged so I lost all of my points. Now it's happening on the new account I started!! It's even more infuriating that Sephora doesn't notify their customers that their transaction has been declined. You have to figure it out yourself when you realize your order hasn't arrived. 

Re: Unsuccessful Authorization

I received a private message from a Sephora representative but no follow-up on this issue. I had to take it upon myself to call Sephora Customer Service. I was told this issue has been elevated to the finance department but again no clarity on when/if the issue would be able to be resolved. It was just recommended that I go to a Sephora store. As if that were an acceptable and reasonable solution for terrible customer service. 

Re: Unsuccessful Authorization

Hi @RLouiseEF, sorry to hear that! I will PM you shortly for more information!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing