Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Unsuccessful Authorization

I've placed two orders this week only to have them cancelled due to an "unsuccessful authorization" and there are no issues with my bank account. I have had this same issue since 2017!!! Unfortunately Sephora flagged my account so I had to set up an entirely new account and lost my VIB status in the process. No one from Sephora could ever figure why/how to get my old account unflagged so I lost all of my points. Now it's happening on the new account I started!! It's even more infuriating that Sephora doesn't notify their customers that their transaction has been declined. You have to figure it out yourself when you realize your order hasn't arrived. 

Re: Unsuccessful Authorization

I received a private message from a Sephora representative but no follow-up on this issue. I had to take it upon myself to call Sephora Customer Service. I was told this issue has been elevated to the finance department but again no clarity on when/if the issue would be able to be resolved. It was just recommended that I go to a Sephora store. As if that were an acceptable and reasonable solution for terrible customer service. 

Re: Unsuccessful Authorization

Hi @RLouiseEF, sorry to hear that! I will PM you shortly for more information!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing