Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Thanks for nothing Sephora! I will get my money back!

I'm rouge and was waiting for the VIB sale for a really long time. Unfortunately, my package was lost. Sephora wants nothing to do with it, even though the law in clear in Canada: The seller is responsible for the delivery and has to launch an investigation with the delivery company. 

I believe that my request is fair. Please launch an investigation with Canada Post, issue a one time 20% off coupon because most of my order is now OOS and please refund my 500 VIB points that I spent on that order. But Sephora refuses to help or even to escalate the case. That shows how much Sephora cares.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe I was speaking with a US representative who doesn't know the law in Canada, that's why I requested to escalate. But even that was denied. Is that a way to treat a long-time paying customer? $553 is a lot of money, and I will get it back. Sephora, you could have helped, but by choosing not to, you are hurting the trust I had in you. Thanks for nothing!

Re: Thanks for nothing Sephora! I will get my money back!

@blackunicorn I'm sorry to hear about your experience! I will send you a PM for more information. 

Re: Thanks for nothing Sephora! I will get my money back!

Can we please escalate? Launch the lost parcel investigation? Find a solution so that I don't completely miss the sale?

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing