Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Submission error

I am trying to leave a review for Influenster that requires I leave a review on the Sephora site. I have to click the link through Influenster to view it and leave the review as it is not found when I try to search for it on the Sephora site. It is for the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Energy Eau De Parfum. I am able to get in and write the review but when I submit it I get the “Submission Error” that says try again later. I have tried several times and on different days and still get the error. I contacted Influenster and they told me to see if the review went through as sometimes they do even when this error message is given. However, since I cannot see the product on your site I cannot verify if the review went through or not. I will need a screen print of the review if it did to send to Influenster so they can note that I did leave a review. If I do not review this product on the Sephora site I chance being removed from Influenster and I do not want this to happen. 

Re: Submission error

@rann61 Sorry for the confusion! It doesn't look like we carry this product on our website so a review cannot be left for it. 

It shows on your site when I click the link from Influenster. It also allows me to go through the whole process of the review and leave pictures but when I click submit I get the error. 

@rann61 I can confirm the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Energy Eau De Parfum is not carried on our website! 

I'm having this exact same issue with the Charlotte tilbury joyphoria perfume

The perfume is listed on the site it just won't let me leave a review. 

Screenshot_20240428-192444_Chrome.jpg

@lelandsma925 I see that you already submitted a review for this product on 4/18, which has posted. If you would like to submit a new review, I can remove it for you. 

No I don't want to do another. I just kept getting an error messaging so I was never aware it went through. Thanks for letting me know. 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • Screenshot_20240428-192444_Chrome.jpg
testing