cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Spring Bonus 2019 FAQs

BI-spring-bonus-site-community-thread-image.jpg

Our Spring Bonus event is back, where every Beauty Insider member gets a discount! But don’t forget—the higher your tier, the bigger the savings, so keep reading for all the details.

Rouge: We wanted to let you know that starting Friday, April 26 through Monday, May 6, you get first access to shop before everyone else with your 20% off (that means you’re getting our biggest discount of them all!) You can shop with your 20% off as many times as you’d like, just flash your Spring Bonus email in store and use code HEYROUGE online.

P.S. Because you’re Rouge, you can bring your shopping buddy in store Friday, April 26, they’ll get 20% off too—all thanks to you 🙂

VIB: You get 15% off Thursday, May 2 through Monday, May 6. Just flash your Spring Bonus email in store and use code HEYVIB online.  

Insiders: You get 10% off Thursday, May 2 through Monday, May 6. Just flash your Spring Bonus email in store and use code HEYINSIDER online. 

Have questions? We’ve got answers!

What is your Spring Bonus event, and when is it?

Our Spring Bonus event is where you (our Beauty Insider members) get a special discount just for being you!

The higher the tier, the bigger the savings:

Rouge members ($1,000/spent per year) get 20% off, VIB members ($350/spent per year) get 15% off, and Insiders (free to join!) get 10% off.

Rouge can shop early with their discount starting on 4/26, while VIB and Insiders can shop starting on 5/2. Spring Bonus ends for all three tiers on 5/6.

Where can I shop?

In store and online! That includes our stores and online in Canada as well as Sephora inside JCPenney stores.

Wait I'm Rouge...can I really share my 20% off on Friday, April 26?

Yep, you can! Bring your favorite shopping buddy in store on April 26 and, when checking out, let a Beauty Advisor know they’re with you. Then, voila! 20% off their purchase too, just like you.

How many times can I use my discount?

As many times you’d like! Our Spring Bonus discount is unlimited use in store and online, just flash your Spring Bonus email in store or use your tier-specific code online.

Speaking of which, what’s my online code again?

Rouge: HEYROUGE

VIB: HEYVIB

INSIDER: HEYINSIDER

I’m Rouge and have a Rouge Reward. Can I combine my Rouge Reward, with the Spring Bonus discount?

You will not be able to combine any other offers with the Spring Bonus discount, including Rouge Reward.

I am a Credit Card holder and have a Credit Card Reward and/or Credit Card first purchase discount of 15% off. Can I stack either offer with the Spring Bonus discount?

You will not be able to combine any other offers with the Spring Bonus discount, including Credit Card Rewards and discounts. If you would like to use the Spring Bonus discount instead of your Credit Card first purchase discount, please be sure to select a non-Sephora Credit Card Program payment type. After an alternative payment type has been selected enter your Spring Bonus promo code at checkout to receive your Spring Bonus discount. Your Credit Card first purchase discount will then be saved to your account for up to 30 days from the approval date of your Sephora Credit Card or Sephora Visa Credit Card.

What’s the fine print?

Well, since you asked…This offer is valid for Rouge members on merchandise purchases made from 4/26/19 through 5/6/19 at 11:59pm PT and for both VIB and Insider members on purchases made from 5/2/19 through 5/6/19 at  11:59pm PT in Sephora US stores, Sephora Canada stores, Sephora inside JCPenney stores, and on Sephora.com and Sephora.ca. Offer not valid on jcp.com. On Friday, 4/26/19 in stores only, Rouge client and one guest of Rouge who is a member of the Beauty Insider program and is present at the time of redemption will be eligible for 20% off all merchandise purchases. Not valid on Google, The Ordinary, and MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products. Clients are limited to the purchase of one Dyson item, three Drunk Elephant items, and three Tatcha items, and five Morphe items per transaction. Not valid on previous purchases, purchases of gift cards or eGift cards, FLASH, PLAY! by SEPHORA, gift wrap, taxes, or shipping & handling charges. Return of discounted merchandise will be for the price actually paid. Sephora is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen offer materials or barcodes. Offer has no cash value and may not be altered, sold, bartered, or transferred. Relevant Beauty Insider status must be attained prior to redemption. No minimum purchase required. Due to heavy demand, Sephora FLASH delivery times cannot be guaranteed for this offer. Not valid on orders shipping outside the US or Canada. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offer or reward. Sephora and JCPenney employees are not eligible for this offer. Sephora may modify or cancel offer at any time. If you recently qualified for a new tier, please check your email for an updated offer.

RE: Spring Bonus 2019 FAQs

Oh darn, Today is the 9th of May and I let the sale pass. Cry me a river.

Re: Spring Bonus 2019 FAQs

Code isn’t working for me:

028A8E44-FCA1-4B4C-ACAD-BF4AB76B3A91.png

Hi @brenda423,

I apologize for the confusion. It appears that the code is spelled wrong in your screenshot. You can view the code and further details here > https://seph.me/2GqIQa6. Thank you!

Best,

Rebecca

It was typo. Should be HEYVIB.

It was typo. Should be HEYVIB.

RE: Re: Spring Bonus 2019 FAQs

I think it’s because you put HEYVIP, instead of HEYVIB.

If an item I want is OOS will sephora honor the discount code when it goes back in stock?

Hi @stephenny,

Regretfully we are unable to offer rain checks for out-of-stock items with the Spring Bonus promotion. I'm sorry about that!

Best regards,

Laurie

Just to be clear, the VIB sale goes thru 5/6/19 until 11:59pm? Which means we have the ENTIRE day of 5/6 (Monday) to shop for the SALE? That it does NOT end midnight, tonight? or...? If I am wrong please correct me. Your info is much appreciated 🙂 Chantelle

Re: RE: Spring Bonus 2019 FAQs

@Luvsnessie ,

The Sale runs until 11:59, Pacific Time, Monday Night.  Tomorrow night, not tonight.

Start your engines!

RE: Re: RE: Spring Bonus 2019 FAQs

Thank you for the clarification 😉 I tend to search & ponder... I’ve had things in my ‘basket’ but I like to sleep on it- by morning, I will purchase. It’s rare I don’t... it’s Mother’s Day on Sunday, I can justify my purchases that way? Sure! I NEEDED that 200th gloss... truly!

Sad I couldn’t use the code since I wanted the free bonus. To me doesn’t make any sense the way this offer its manage .

Spring Bonus 2019 FAQs

I went to the store to purchase a few items during the sale. the store had sold out of my product and offered to place an order online for me. I asked if I could use a promo code since I'm spending over $35 and the sales person said she tried but it didn't work. this doesn't make sense which doesn't really matter however I'd like to know is this true? are we not allowed to use promo codes? I was looking forward to sampling the foundation. anybody??!

Hi @ddebb, as @AnnaCassandra mentioned, regretfully, our Beauty Offers cannot be combined with the Spring Bonus Promotion. I'm really sorry about that!

The beauty offer promos don’t work with the sale promo, it sucks.

icant find paypal button in my basket

@SephoraBIC wrote:

BI-spring-bonus-site-community-thread-image.jpg

Our Spring Bonus event is back, where every Beauty Insider member gets a discount! But don’t forget—the higher your tier, the bigger the savings, so keep reading for all the details.

Rouge: We wanted to let you know that starting Friday, April 26 through Monday, May 6, you get first access to shop before everyone else with your 20% off (that means you’re getting our biggest discount of them all!) You can shop with your 20% off as many times as you’d like, just flash your Spring Bonus email in store and use code HEYROUGE online.

P.S. Because you’re Rouge, you can bring your shopping buddy in store Friday, April 26, they’ll get 20% off too—all thanks to you 🙂

VIB: You get 15% off Thursday, May 2 through Monday, May 6. Just flash your Spring Bonus email in store and use code HEYVIB online.  

Insiders: You get 10% off Thursday, May 2 through Monday, May 6. Just flash your Spring Bonus email in store and use code HEYINSIDER online. 

Have questions? We’ve got answers!

What is your Spring Bonus event, and when is it?

Our Spring Bonus event is where you (our Beauty Insider members) get a special discount just for being you!

The higher the tier, the bigger the savings:

Rouge members ($1,000/spent per year) get 20% off, VIB members ($350/spent per year) get 15% off, and Insiders (free to join!) get 10% off.

Rouge can shop early with their discount starting on 4/26, while VIB and Insiders can shop starting on 5/2. Spring Bonus ends for all three tiers on 5/6.

Where can I shop?

In store and online! That includes our stores and online in Canada as well as Sephora inside JCPenney stores.

Wait I'm Rouge...can I really share my 20% off on Friday, April 26?

Yep, you can! Bring your favorite shopping buddy in store on April 26 and, when checking out, let a Beauty Advisor know they’re with you. Then, voila! 20% off their purchase too, just like you.

How many times can I use my discount?

As many times you’d like! Our Spring Bonus discount is unlimited use in store and online, just flash your Spring Bonus email in store or use your tier-specific code online.

Speaking of which, what’s my online code again?

Rouge: HEYROUGE

VIB: HEYVIB

INSIDER: HEYINSIDER

I’m Rouge and have a Rouge Reward. Can I combine my Rouge Reward, with the Spring Bonus discount?

You will not be able to combine any other offers with the Spring Bonus discount, including Rouge Reward.

I am a Credit Card holder and have a Credit Card Reward and/or Credit Card first purchase discount of 15% off. Can I stack either offer with the Spring Bonus discount?

You will not be able to combine any other offers with the Spring Bonus discount, including Credit Card Rewards and discounts. If you would like to use the Spring Bonus discount instead of your Credit Card first purchase discount, please be sure to select a non-Sephora Credit Card Program payment type. After an alternative payment type has been selected enter your Spring Bonus promo code at checkout to receive your Spring Bonus discount. Your Credit Card first purchase discount will then be saved to your account for up to 30 days from the approval date of your Sephora Credit Card or Sephora Visa Credit Card.

What’s the fine print?

Well, since you asked…This offer is valid for Rouge members on merchandise purchases made from 4/26/19 through 5/6/19 at 11:59pm PT and for both VIB and Insider members on purchases made from 5/2/19 through 5/6/19 at  11:59pm PT in Sephora US stores, Sephora Canada stores, Sephora inside JCPenney stores, and on Sephora.com and Sephora.ca. Offer not valid on jcp.com. On Friday, 4/26/19 in stores only, Rouge client and one guest of Rouge who is a member of the Beauty Insider program and is present at the time of redemption will be eligible for 20% off all merchandise purchases. Not valid on Google, The Ordinary, and MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products. Clients are limited to the purchase of one Dyson item, three Drunk Elephant items, and three Tatcha items, and five Morphe items per transaction. Not valid on previous purchases, purchases of gift cards or eGift cards, FLASH, PLAY! by SEPHORA, gift wrap, taxes, or shipping & handling charges. Return of discounted merchandise will be for the price actually paid. Sephora is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen offer materials or barcodes. Offer has no cash value and may not be altered, sold, bartered, or transferred. Relevant Beauty Insider status must be attained prior to redemption. No minimum purchase required. Due to heavy demand, Sephora FLASH delivery times cannot be guaranteed for this offer. Not valid on orders shipping outside the US or Canada. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offer or reward. Sephora and JCPenney employees are not eligible for this offer. Sephora may modify or cancel offer at any time. If you recently qualified for a new tier, please check your email for an updated offer.

If I gain VIB status during the Spring Sale, will I get upgraded to the VIB discount as well or am I still stuck with 10%?

Hi @yeahhserenaa! If your account is upgraded during the sale, you will be able to take advantage of the upgraded amount! 🙂  You will just need to change the promotion code you are using on your orders! 

Regards, 

Kevin

Spring Bonus 2019 FAQs

the discount is great! ...but how come I cant get my beauty insider points with the discount?

Hi @sharynann, I'm sorry for the confusion! You will receive points for every in store and online purchase you make, including purchases with the Spring Bonus Promotion! If you're not seeing the points on your account, please send me a private message so I can help 🙂 Thanks! 

hi daneeBT! I am referring to the play points I get for m...

hi daneeBT! I am referring to the play points I get for my monthly subscription. each month, along with my play box, I receive a card for 50 bonus points. however, we are only able to put 1 promo code in. I just think it's a bummer that I'll lose out on the extra points in order to use the discount promo code. but, the discount is nice 🙂
1 Reply
testing