Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Shipping issues

So recently I had placed an order that was taking an unacceptable amount of time to be delivered. I made several phone calls and each time I was told yet another lie. Finally I just cancelled it. Well foolishly I decided to give Sephora another chance. I placed an order and forgot a couple things so placed another shortly after. I received emails stating that the 1st would be delivered 3/6 and the second 3/7. Well I received the first (minus one sample) today 3/8 and the second is still sitting at the distribution center! I've had it. If I don't receive it by tomorrow I'm cancelling and will not use Sephora again. I will cut my credit card in half. Unacceptable. 

Re: Shipping issues

@sephora I received your explanation for why (according to you) I was sent a delivery date and no delivery. That is FALSE and just another lame excuse for the incompetence that is Sephora. I will be cancelling and cutting my cc.

@Kalasmom3 I will send you another private message. To reply to my private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right corner of BIC, select the message then reply. Thank you.

Hi @Kalasmom3,

I responded to your other post and sent you a private message. Please check your inbox when you have a moment. Thank you!

Always,
Danee

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing