Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Sephora Credit Card NOT WORKING

I've been trying to check out since last night to no avail. I had one customer service chat rep try to process the payment on her end but she said to contact Comenity as there was an issue. I had another service rep try it on her end but she said there's an authorization issue so I have to contact Comenity directly.

I called Comenity to try to get them to process the transaction and they said they can only process it if I use my checking account and/or a debit card!! The whole point of me getting this Sephora credit card is so I can get 4% cashback and the website isn't working, and Comenity won't let me use my card. Someone please help as I'm a bit frustrated now, some of my items went out of stock as I've been trying to pay 😞 TIA 

Edit: I've paid off my past balance. Made another purchase of $57.10 and now my available credit is $443. What I want to purchase is less than my available credit so it should work, I'm not sure as to why it's not 😕

Re: Sephora Credit Card NOT WORKING

Hello i am having the same issuel.

Hi @Gigiglamz

I'm so sorry to hear about this! If you're having trouble placing an order using your Sephora credit card, please try contacting Comenity Capital Bank directly as they should be able to look into this for you:

1-866-841-5037 (Sephora Visa) 
1-866-864-7787 (Sephora Visa Signature) 
1-866-702-9946 (Sephora Credit Card)

Thank you and I'm sorry for the trouble!

Regards,
Danee

I’ve been having the same problem 

Where you able to resolve the issue? I'm having the same issue of my new c.c. not working on the site. 

Hi @lomaccc,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll send you a message shortly.

Warm regards,

Laurie

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing