Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Samples

Problem 1: why does Sephora never give samples in store? I have to asked them to give me samples and most of them ended up rejecting me. Which is really weird because in the website if you spent 25 dollars you get at least 3 samples, not including the beauty offers or gifts when you purchased a perfume. It's so embarrassing I purchased a perfume in store because I saw the offer about the pouch (and yes, I read it as online only but I was hoping to be compensated with another type of samples in store), the cashier didn't say anything and after I paid I asked her if she has samples and she said no. It's really disappointing because Ult* once ran out of free gift of the item I bought and compensated me with bunch of samples. it's the least appreciation we are given as a customer - even in just a few samples.

2. Problem 2: if I ordered samples a b c, I usually ended up with another types of samples. I won't complain about this but instead of putting the exact names of the samples - why don't Sephora just write "a mix of 3 samples" or something. And the costumer could choose either fragrance or makeup or skincare. There's also one time when I purchased online there's only 2 samples instead of 3. One of the vial perfume is only paper, there's no little bottle in there. But I wouldn't really complain much on this one because people make mistakes.

Re: Samples

Hi Taktahu, As our stores can make customized samples, often times they don't have many premade samples to give out. The store can make samples of most products, so if there is something you would like to try, just ask! 

RE: Samples

I would ask to speak to the manager if I were you. The sales should give you samples on the floor. I've never gotten samples behind the counter. They run out of samples often. Call customer service. They will help you. The fine print says that a substitution can be made when they run out of inventory. I've never had a perfume without a vial or a packet. Call customer service on that issue to.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing