Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Refund Issue

Hello. I'm hoping for a higher up at sephora to see this as well as the community that supports this website. I made a large order recently for my mother's birthday, I wanted to gift her a haul of skincare products. I researched to find out that sephora doesn't gift wrap boxes.

I need to mention this is my first ever money transfer towards sephora and guess what, I never got my order.

The delivery company took pictures of a random location and sent those to me and to sephora. I contacted fleetoptics and they said to me that the order was nowhere in the warehouse and the only possibility is that it was taken after delivered.

I've contacted sephora about this and they guaranteed me a full refund that I didn't get. First sephora representatives made me wait for a week, when I contacted again for an update at that point they are telling me they will not refund the order, with no reason as to why, then they proceed to end the chat every time before I can say anything! It wasn't even a few hundred dollars this was in the thousands!!

The worst service/assistance I've ever received !!

I've just sent out a long letter in the mail to their address in San Francisco this saturday and I haven't heard anything back from anyone. I'm still searching up every way to contact someone who can help me out from their legal department and they have none of this info anywhere. All you can do is talk to a useless person who will either leave you out to dry or just ignore your requests then copy&paste the same info until they end the chat.

If someone knows how to go about this issue without the hassle of a lawyer, so I can get back the crazy amount of funds they've stolen from me please get back to me with a message it would be truly appreciated!

Re: Refund Issue

@DoryKayle I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I will send you a PM for more information. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing