cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Redeem scent certificate online

Hi everyone! 
I’m trying to redeem a scent certificate online that I bought about a year ago. I thought you were supposed to put the code in the promo/reward box but when I did it said to enter it as a gift card. But it doesn’t have a pin so I couldn’t enter as a gift card. Does anyone know what to do??

thanks!

Re: Redeem scent certificate online

I just tried to redeem mine as well and am getting errors. Can someone please help?

@oliviaglum I will send you a PM. 

I am having a similar issue, when entering my code to redeem at checkout it says the code is invalid. What should I do?

Hi @Brendoooo,

I'm happy to assist and I'll send you a message shortly.

Best,

Laurie 

I am also having this same problem, an error keeps telling me that my promo code doesnt exist. Can someone help me with this?

Hi @Nick2024,

I'll send you a message to assist!

Best regards,

Laurie 

Im having trouble as well, tried entering multiple different things as the code and they’re all invalid. Please help 

@jojo555593 sorry to hear that. I'm sending you a PM! 

Hello,

I am also having the same issue. When I add the code to the promo box, it tells me that the number is not valid. Also, I do not have a PIN for the scent certificate. Has anyone found the answer?

@Tyler11 There is no pin for the scent certificate. It should be entered in the promo code box at checkout. I will send you a PM. 

Having the same issue…it won’t let me redeem my fragrance promo code when I check out. 

I’m having the same issue. I’ve tried putting the code in my basket and at checkout and yes it’s the correct item. 

Hi @fernandamaria I'll send you a PM.

Hello I need help with my code I’ve entered it multiple time and it says the code does now exist.  

Hi @Kobearto oh no! I'll send you a PM.

i’m having the same issue

@Ugochicharisma I'll send you a PM! 

trying to redeem a scent certificate online

THE "I' IS A 1!!! 

THIS WAS A GAME CHANGER

Hi @Austin187 Simply add the featured fragrance to your basket. Then, on the last page of checkout, you'll enter the promo code under the promo code section. (The promo code is listed on your voucher!) If you need additional assistance, please send me a PM.

Hello ! How can I place my order if is not giving any options to put voucher # ? 

170 Replies
testing