cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Redeem scent certificate online

Hi everyone! 
I’m trying to redeem a scent certificate online that I bought about a year ago. I thought you were supposed to put the code in the promo/reward box but when I did it said to enter it as a gift card. But it doesn’t have a pin so I couldn’t enter as a gift card. Does anyone know what to do??

thanks!

Re: Redeem scent certificate online

Hi @thao0319 Sorry to hear that. I'll send you a PM.

Hi I am having this issue as well. I have tried entering the I as a 1 and it still doesn’t work.

HI @Trevor189 I'll send you a  PM to help!

Hi - Can someone please help me redeem my scent certificate online? I’ve tried manually typing it (attempted all combinations of 1 and I and 0 and O as well). I’ve read that this is a common issue which hopefully someone can help resolve… thanks!

Hi! I am having the same issue. 

I tried "1" and "U" in front. Can someone help please? 

Hi @ambersing11 

Sorry to hear that! I'll send you a PM.

Regards,

Danee

Hello, I am also having this issue when trying to redeem my scent certificate with the Sephora in Promo or Reward Code section

Hi @Bhavya01,

I'm sorry to hear this! The number 1 is often mistaken for a capital letter I in the code. If you entered the letter I but the code didn't work, please try entering the number 1 instead. Please enter it into the Promo Code section at checkout. If that doesn't work and you still need any assistance please let us know. Thank you!

Best,

Laurie

Hello @LaurieBT. I tried with both I and number 1, it didn't work. 

Regards,

Bhavya

Thanks for confirming, @Bhavya01! I'll send you a message to help.

Best,

Laurie

I, too, am having the same problem. Would you send me the info as well? Thank you! 

Hi @Trish2035 

A common issue is that the number 1 looks like the letter I. Additionally, the code is listed under the "VIVABOX" section and should start with the letter U. If you're still having trouble, please send me a private message with the name of the Sephora Favorites set, and a clear photo of the voucher showing the code so I can look into this for you. Thanks!

Regards,

Danee

Thank you for your reply. There is no 'u' on the certificate. The barcode has an '8' before and after.  Any other suggestions before I send a pic? Thank you.

@Trish2035 I will send you a PM to further assist.

I am also having this problem. I’m trying to purchase the perfume on my phone and the keyboard that pops up when I try to enter my code only has numbers on it, however my code has letters in it so I can’t enter the code. This is a mess!

I believe i’m also having this problem 

Hi @AlexFlow2004,

I'm sorry for the trouble! Often times, the number 1 can be mistaken for a capital letter I in the code. If you entered the letter I but the code didn't work, please try entering the number 1 instead. If that doesn't work and you still need any assistance please let us know. Thank you!

Best,

Laurie

@Madeira2000 I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty. If you aren't able to switch the keyboard on your phone, I would recommend trying it on a different device. 

I typed the code in a note and pasted it, however it asked for a pin and there isn’t a pin on the card. (I see other people had this problem.) So I gave up on this and just bought the perfume. I live near a store so I’ll return it and repurchase with the certificate. Clearly this process needs to be improved so it’s more user friendly!

@Madeira2000 It sounds like you may have been entering in the gift card section instead of the promo code section, as no pin is necessary to redeem. 

I also can't seem to get this to work. I've tried it in the promo section as well as gift card section. I've tried 1's and 0's where you're not sure which is which.

I don't know what else to do and I heard calling customer service is a disaster. Can anyone help me, please! 

testing