cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Redeem scent certificate online

Hi everyone! 
I’m trying to redeem a scent certificate online that I bought about a year ago. I thought you were supposed to put the code in the promo/reward box but when I did it said to enter it as a gift card. But it doesn’t have a pin so I couldn’t enter as a gift card. Does anyone know what to do??

thanks!

Re: Redeem scent certificate online

Hi,

I am also trying to redeem my certificate but having a hard time. Can you tell me.what to do?

Hi @PsuDva,

If you recently purchased a Sephora Favorites Fragrance set, please enter the code near the bottom left corner of the certificate. You can enter it in the "Promo Code" section at checkout. 

Please note that sometimes the number 1 can be mistaken for a capital letter I in the code. If you entered the letter I but the code didn't work, please try entering the number 1 instead. If you need any further assistance please let us know. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie

Hello! I have tried every variation of the code under the promo barcode on my Scent Certificate, including a 1. With the . & without.  I must be doing something wrong. Please help! I live way too far to go to a store unfortunately! 

Thanks for all you do! 

Brandy

@brendrewsmom I will send you a PM to help. 

I’m having the same problem, the sticker either ruined the code or the code is not working . Please help.

My code/certificate is ruined and won't work, I ordered through mecari.

Hi @IdaGP

I will send you a PM to further assist!

Regards,
Danee

I’ve replied to the email and day alter I received that it can’t be delivered?

@IdaGP You can reply to DaneeBT's PM directly by selecting the envelope or bell in the top right hand corner. 

I'm having this problem with the clean scents favorites collection certificate. I want floral street, put it in my cart and no amount of variations of the code under the bar code works. It says the coupon doesn't exist.

Hi @treecup,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll send you a message to help.

Best,

Laurie

I cannot redeem my perfume samples scent certificate. No variation of the numbers & letter are working! Please help!!

Hi @ljalyn

Sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM.

Regards,
Danee

figured it out. can't seem to get this to delete. 

6 Replies
testing