Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Customer Support

Please put an age limit on your stores.

For the love of God, put an age limit on your stores. I refuse to walk into a store from now on due to the fact that you allow a bunch of 9 year old girls to shop in sephora and the problem is they are rude, demanding, mess with samples and THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE PRODUCT IS FOR BECAUSE THEY ARE CHILDREN. What in the actual world does a child need retinol for? Or a moisturizer? I went to your downtown Ottawa store and these girls were running around screaming and putting on so much makeup. PUT A CAP ON YOUR AGE AND KICK THEM OUT. THEY RUIN CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. THEY RUIN MAKEUP. Parents should have to accompany their misbehaved children. 

Re: Please put an age limit on your stores.

Fr they ruin my day anytime I see them at sephora. Itโ€™s just extremely annoying because kids are everywhere and what used to seem like heaven to me is now being destroyed because kids are starting to become sephora maniacs๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ makes me wanna go to ulta insteadโ€ฆ

moisturizers are great for any age! if they want retinol, no need to ban them, if theyโ€™re being disrespectful, ask for a guardian, if they do end up buying retinol (Vitamin A) remind the parent that it can be severely drying for the skin and is not recommended.

No because theyโ€™re just being too much compared to when we were their age. Iโ€™ve seen some crazy kids in Sephora and they had NAIL. YES, actual nails and they were buying products from brands like drunk elephant when I, even as a teen, would never buy from because of all the harmful ingredients their products have which would definitely harm kids that are even younger than me. Kids are going to become spoiled as well because theyโ€™re buying so much products that cost more than what they should be buying. Watching social media and seeing everyone and all the โ€œcool influencersโ€ online could definitely make them want to have all the trendy skincare products too just like the stanley rage. Even if they actually donโ€™t want it they would get it just because itโ€™s the trend and they want to show off to their friends. kids are even wearing crop tops and lululemon, I mean can you even imagine us wearing it when we were younger?? We used to wear shirts with cartoon characters and striped, polka dotted, pink pants๐Ÿ˜‚ I even used to play with mud but now? Those same sephora kids are making tiktoks and wearing tight revealing clothing๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing