Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Please change your sample process.

I see there are many posts on the topic of Sephora’s sample selections. I am still adding my own because I am so frustrated with the fact that every single time (and I shop quite a bit here) I select samples I NEVER GET THE SAMPLES I SELECT.

I’ve seen the pat response over and over here that when the sample we select aren’t available they send what they have in stock. Well that’s all well and good but I LITERALLY never get what I select. I order at least once a month. 

I have a suggestion. Either keep an inventory of the samples you have and allow selections according to what is in stock OR just send random samples. Ultimately you do that anyway - so why pretend we have a choice?

I order from Sephora when I have plenty of other choices of places I can buy from. And one of the reasons I do so is because of the samples. So between never getting what I select (and receiving samples I don’t even want) as samples and never having availability for the deluxe gifts or insider selections I am taking my business to Ulta - who just opened a shop in my Target. It’s not even worth ordering from here. 

Re: Please change your sample process.

Hi @tpnc,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will share this with the appropriate department for consideration and so improvements can be made. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing