Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Order

I just ordered and my free gift didn’t go through! I spent over $70 and added the free gift of Marc Jacob promotion and it disappeared  in my order! 

Re: Order

Hello Beauty! Both my orders was supposed to come today and now it’s backed ordered until Monday! I was looking forward to my products today! Is there any way you could give me 50 points so I could go to the mall to pick up a skin care item until mine comes? 

Thank you ❤️

@Butterfly0807 I will look into this for you and send you a PM. 

Hi @Butterfly0807,

Sorry to hear that! I'll send you a PM.

Always,

Danee

1AB8C47B-47CE-4EB5-A972-17EBDACAF8E7.jpeg

In reviewing your account, it appears that you were assisted earlier today and I see that 100 points were credited to your Beauty Bank.

Please consider for the inconvenience of hooking a beauty up with  100 points please, so I can pick a item with the 500 points that are added from promotion! As you seen it’s been a while since I treated my self to anything! I wanted to treat my husband and to a men’s set with the benefit of 500 extra points and a free gift and the free gift didn’t go through so the 100 points would be perfect to add to what I have now! Thank you so much! It was an honest mistake! 

I see that it’s out of stock! Is there any way you could add the Versace crystal to my order???  Marc Jacob was in my cart and when the order went through it was gone! I just wanted the free gift promotion!! 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • 1AB8C47B-47CE-4EB5-A972-17EBDACAF8E7.jpeg
testing