Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

No longer trust Sephora!

I have lost faith is Sephora. Thinking of cancelling Play Box, cashing out my points an moving on to Birchbox and the like.

Bought flash shipping because it promised that delays would not affect it, but they have.

Made online orders only to get beauty offer, but then got an email AFTER the order was made saying that the offer wasn't available. Called the number to cancel order, was told it was going to happen and I would get an email. Hours later, called to confirm only to be told order was still on and would not be able to be cancelled. I am a VIB and obviously do not come to Sephora because they are the cheapest. They are not. I come for service. The service has not been good and I no longer trust the company.

Re: No longer trust Sephora!

Hi @vanessinha I'm so sorry to hear about your experience! If you still need assistance with this, please send me a PM.

I've done just that. I've cancelled my play box, I have 5...

I've done just that. I've cancelled my play box, I have 500 points left that will be used by the end of this month. I'm sick of hoping and widhing on orders. When you check out at Ulta, you know exactly what you are getting guaranteed. Ulta has a better rewards system and great returns also. I might peek in on this chat page, but Sephora will not be getting my money in 2018.

@vanessinha Sorry to hear that. As someone who has also c...

@vanessinha Sorry to hear that. As someone who has also cancelled an order before, they never promise you that it can be done. They tell you they can put in a request and to check back in 24 hours to see if the request reached the warehouse.
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing