Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

New Rouge rewards

I am totally in agreement with everyone who has posted a negative comment. Seriously, the Rouge rewards are now a joke. First they took away the $100 gift card for 2500 pts, which by the way, does not cost Sephora $100.  The markup on cosmetics is huge, so it probably costs them less than $50.  I suggest people look into other stores like Ulta, for a good rewards program.  I started to order online from companies like Bobbi Brown, who offer amazing bonus offers and rewards to their loyal shoppers. 

Re: New Rouge rewards

Hi @lipsmaven,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and I'm sorry for the confusion! We still offer Rouge Rewards but please note they are limited and available while supplies last. Please continue to check back on our rewards page every Tuesday and Thursday around 9am PST for newly released rewards. Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Always,
Danee

Making a reward limited when you imply that reaching rouge entitles you to the $100 redemption reward is BS and fraudulent. I can't believe how cheap this company is to swindle people into making rouge with $1000 of purchases and they can't even let you redeem a $25 or $50 reward without fighting for it. I've never made it past checkout with any of the gift card rewards and I've heard it gets cancelled anyway if you do. I'd rather purchase stuff from department store counters or directly online from the brand then support such a fraudulent company. Why not be a little more transparent and at least say how many you release? You do that in the marketing emails for all the other rewards but for some reason the second we can use a "giftcard" you are allegedly offering, we aren't allowed to know and you give vague answers about how many giftcards are even offered.

Hi DaneeBT,

Check out the thread about Sephora’s new Rouge Rewards on Temptalia’s Twitter! Sure the folks you relay all info to would appreciate this feedback, too😉

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing