Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing items ---

Spoiler
Customer service assistance 

I s/w one of your unbelievable representatives last week regarding 2 missing items of Armani Code perfume from my order. 

4 were ordered 2 were received. I was not told there is any back order or out of stock. He said to me  there is no refund I stated I have video documentation of me opening box and their order list. The 2 items are missing. I wanted a supervisor he refused. I wanted a email he refused. I called today and was on hold for 1/2 hour for a supervisor to get disconnected. I feel agents working from home are simply not helpful. 
 I get a package damaged or missing products I am calling to report that no matter how many times it happens. I want a refund or 2 more bottles shipped out. Zero exception. Credit my ulta account at this post. I will make public posts and photos to public media and you’re corporate offices. 

Re: Missing items ---

Hi @killakeki,

I'll be happy to check on this and I'll send you a message shortly. Please note the order number has been removed from your post for security purposes. 

Best,

Laurie 

Resolution ?????

Hi @killakeki,

To check your private messages, please click the envelope/message icon near the top of your Community screen. Or if you're using the Sephora app, please click the bell/notification icon on the Community screen.

Best regards,

Laurie

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing