cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing item

B47D109F-7786-4F22-8E4A-834EF185BC22.jpeg

 I placed an order with Sephora few days ago, I just received my order the day before yesterday. I contacted Sephora multiple times yesterday and today regarding the missing item(Tom ford oud wood 250ml). I received only 8 out of 9 items. They kept saying that the system refused to grant me reshipment regarding the missing item. I even spoke to the manager regarding this issue. It’s an expensive item and they did nothing to help me. It’s very sad to experience this after spending a lot of money to celebrate my birthday. It’s very unfair to me and to those who have went through the same experience. I wish if Sephora resolved my issue but they kept on refusing to help me. 

Re: Missing item

@joeskin  This is exactly what happened to me today.  They sent me an email saying they are unable to refund and that they have assisted me previously.  This is my first order with Sephora.  How could they have assisted?  Needless to say, I will not be shopping here anymore. Going to be  buying straight from the brands themselves.  My first experience with Sephora has been unbelievable in a bad way. Worst customer service and experience. 

Same thing happen to me. Only that my entire order looked like it got run over by a car:( and I did not received the sk-ii which was a Christian gift for my wife!

54961A2A-27E7-4D15-9321-6260BAB3B4C7.jpeg

@joeskin I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM for more information.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos2
  • B47D109F-7786-4F22-8E4A-834EF185BC22.jpeg
  • 54961A2A-27E7-4D15-9321-6260BAB3B4C7.jpeg
testing