Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing Samples

I see a lot of people posting about this so guess I'm not alone. A recurring problem for me. My order was missing both the samples I chose. It's very disappointing. Why have us pick something out if you're not gonna send anything?!  It's a good way to try before you buy. Good for business. Also I picked a Marc Jacobs perfume sample & a warning message said it would not send once it was in the basket so I picked another perfume brand(Commodity) & it seemed to be ok. I've received perfume samples before. Why couldn't I get the Daisy perfume offered?

Tags:

Re: Missing Samples

Hi @TheBrownBunny,

I'm so sorry your samples have not been included! We appreciate your feedback about this and I'll send you a message shortly.

Best regards,

Laurie 

Hi @TheBrownBunny - were you substituted samples or didn’t receive at at all?

I have contacted customer service if no samples received and gotten I think something like 50 or maybe 100 points, which is nice as 100 points gets us a deluxe sample.

But I usually get just different samples than my selection. They make it clear that you can get substitutes. And I’ve had some wonderful substitutes to try things I wouldn’t have selected myself. On the flip side. I’ve also received samples I just won’t or don’t use. 

Are you by chance in Canada @TheBrownBunny?

None of my samples ever come from the BC warehouse, if they come from Ontario I’ll be lucky to get one sample but it’s usually not what I pick which is fine. 

I reach out to customer service and have been told it’s a known issue and that it’s due to supply chain issues (but why is it only a problem at one warehouse? Idk.)

It’s totally disappointing especially when you wait for a good promo & samples to place your order and are excited for the item. It makes other beauty retailers such as Shoppers drug mart a little more intriguing since they have great points systems and do have samples. 

These beauty products do often cost a lot of

money and being able to enjoy a couple of

samples helps to make it worth the

overall purchase an experience worth it. 

Yes! Actually I AM in Canada! Québec to be specific. And you are absolutely right! I often don't get my samples at all. When I do, it's not what I had chosen. This really irks me because I research reviews on here & YouTube & check ingredient lists before I pick a sample. I also usually pick something I am interested in buying. Like if I need a new primer, I'll pick a primer. Want to get a better moisturizer, I'll pick that. Tired of my perfume, I'll chose that to see if I like a new scent. When they don't send it I feel like I've wasted my time. I know u can return anything within 30 days if u want to try it out but I'm always made to feel silly or cheap at the store when I do that.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing