Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Lost point

Hi I just realized that I lost all my point and I had 1000+ points. I have been saving those point for future use and didn’t know it will expired also I never received any notification about my point. Thank you 

Re: Lost point

This happened to me also, if I had known they would expire I would have used them. I had over 1000 and now I have 300

@Chella9 I'm not able to reply to your PM as it appears that your private messages are turned off. I see that you currently have 1159 points. Can you please try signing out and back in? 

@Chella9 Points don’t expire as long as you have made a purchase or redeemed a reward or free birthday gift within the last year. I see that your private messages are turned off. Please send me a private message with your registered email address or you can contact us by Facebook private message, Twitter or Instagram DM for further assistance. 

@keelybt I finally figured out how to turn on private messaging. I sent my email details to you in a PM. Thank you!

@hapica oh no! It looks like your private messages are currently turned off. Please send me a private message with your registered email address or you may contact us via Facebook private message, Twitter DM, or Instagram DM for assistance. 

Hi my email is 

@hapica Please send me a private message with the requested information, after updating your settings so I can respond to your private message. Thank you!

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing